    Thanks in advance.

    Regads
    MR

    mojtaba, Aug 25, 2006

  2. mojtaba

    Jerry Attic Guest

    "mojtaba" <> said in news:1156469356.456805.103510
    @m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi
    >
    > I have ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000 graohic card on my notebook (VAIO
    > PCG-GRV680).
    >
    > I have connected the notebook to the LCD tv, but I can not select the
    > resolution which is supported by LCD (1280 x 768). I am now using 1024
    > x 768 which quality is not good.
    >
    > Can any one tell me, how get this display mode resolution supported by
    > my notebbok graphic? Does it help to upgrade the driver? Any other
    > solutions?

    Try downloading and installing the latest driver from ATI.

    Jerry

    Jerry Attic, Aug 25, 2006

  3. mojtaba

    mojtaba Guest

    Hi

    There is no support from ATI for ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000!!
    Do you knwo, where I can get the new driver?

    Thanks
    MR

    mojtaba, Aug 28, 2006
  4. mojtaba

    Plato Guest

    mojtaba wrote:

    > There is no support from ATI for ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000!!
    > Do you knwo, where I can get the new driver?

    Drivers are had from:

    1. The card makers website
    2. The chip makers website
    3. The resellers website
    4. The computer makers website

    Or, use google...

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Aug 28, 2006
  5. mojtaba

    Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Aug 28, 2006
  6. mojtaba

    DcxDog Guest

    On 27 Aug 2006 16:09:55 -0700, "mojtaba" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >There is no support from ATI for ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000!!
    >Do you knwo, where I can get the new driver?
    >
    >Thanks
    >MR

    Try here http://www.omegadrivers.net/ati.php

    I use them with my ATI Mobiltiy 9600