    that unless there is
    interlace problem.

    , Jul 12, 2006

  2. G-squared Guest

    wrote:
    > seems like the ATI Wonder HDTV card for PC can capture photos in

    1080i?
    > so in fact we can capture nice pictures of scenery or some world cup
    > soccer snapshots from
    > HDTV and then send it to shutterfly or yahoo photo to print it out

    in 4
    > x 6 photos. with the resolution
    > of 1920 x 1080, it probably will print out quite nicely... just

    except
    > that unless there is
    > interlace problem.

    If your still capture has issues, with TV-on-Demand (the ATI software)
    you can back up and run forward at .5x and go to step forward
    frame-by-frame and grab the best one. I tried it a few days ago when
    you mentioned it in another thread.

    GG

    G-squared, Jul 13, 2006

  3. On 12 Jul 2006 13:29:08 -0700, wrote:

    >seems like the ATI Wonder HDTV card for PC can capture photos in 1080i?
    >so in fact we can capture nice pictures of scenery or some world cup
    >soccer snapshots from
    >HDTV and then send it to shutterfly or yahoo photo to print it out in 4
    >x 6 photos. with the resolution
    >of 1920 x 1080, it probably will print out quite nicely... just except
    >that unless there is
    >interlace problem.

    Just except that unless there is (?!?) also the problem that 1920:1080
    != 4:6...

    Charlie
    --
    Remove NO-SPOO-PLEASE from my email address to reply
    Please send no unsolicited email or foodstuffs

    Charlie Pearce, Jul 15, 2006