ATI Catalyst 6.9's are out

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 20, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 20, 2006

  2. Thanks Carlos I'll try those. I've a Radeon 800 dvi. Colin

    Oops! I got 'This is an unauthorised download'. Hmm I'm looking...........

    =?Utf-8?B?U3BpcmVmbQ==?=, Sep 20, 2006

  3. Funny.
    I am downloading them from that address with the freeware Flashget right now.
    Here's the link, copied and pasted from flashget

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 20, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Sorry Carlos, but I have the same problem

    Unauthorized download
    We're sorry, but this download request cannot be authorized. As an option,
    you may visit any of the pages below for information about ATI services and
    products:

    John Barnes, Sep 21, 2006
  5. This is wierd.
    I have just finished the download.
    Well...
    Start here
    https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=293
    and navitage using the left pane.

    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 21, 2006
  6. Any success, John?

    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 21, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Yes, Carlos was able to get a download thru that link. I have nVidia, so
    was just trying to see if I got the same problem as the OP

    John Barnes, Sep 21, 2006
  8. I also have nVidia, but my son runs his Vista x64 on an ATI 9600.
    Quite nicely, btw.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 21, 2006