ATI Catalyst 5.12 drivers are out

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 9, 2005.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Filesize is 53 megs! on account of its multiple language support.
    Filename is 5-12_xp64_dd_ccc_28475.exe
    RELEASE NOTES
    Note you must have Microsoft .NET Framework installed prior to downloading
    and installing this file
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 9, 2005

  3. I have a 64bit HP laptop and when I go to the ATI site they don't have any
    drivers for a laptop motherboard ati system, I try to download the catalyst
    one they have listed but everytime I do it says INF File Missing and then
    that's it, is there any sites that I can get this driver for my system or x64
    drivers for my whole system hp laptop zv6000

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24=?=, Dec 15, 2005
  4. HP would be it.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 15, 2005