ATI/AMD 11.5's are out

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, May 10, 2011.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, May 10, 2011

  2. Carlos

    Drew Guest

    Drew, May 10, 2011

  3. Charlie Russel-MVP, May 10, 2011
  4. Carlos

    Drew Guest

    On 5/10/2011 10:21 AM, Charlie Russel-MVP wrote:
    > Trying to beat Carlos at these is nigh unto impossible. I gave it up 4
    > years ago. :)
    >
    > The only time I got one in before him was when he was on Vacation.

    I believe that was the same for me... once and only once. I am thinking
    he is connected somehow.

    Drew, May 10, 2011
  5. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Yeah, connected.
    My ISP installed an IBI (Internet Brain Implant) in my head with
    direct connection to ATI.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, May 11, 2011
  6. You know, I almost believe you. :)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://blogs.msmvps.com/Russel

    Charlie Russel-MVP, May 11, 2011
  7. Carlos

    Drew Guest

    On 5/11/2011 3:25 AM, Carlos wrote:
    > Yeah, connected.
    > My ISP installed an IBI (Internet Brain Implant) in my head with
    > direct connection to ATI.
    > :)
    > Carlos
    >
    > On 10 mayo, 19:55, Drew<> wrote:
    >> On 5/10/2011 10:21 AM, Charlie Russel-MVP wrote:> Trying to beat Carlos at these is nigh unto impossible. I gave it up 4
    >>> years ago. :)

    >>> The only time I got one in before him was when he was on Vacation.

    >> I believe that was the same for me... once and only once. I am thinking
    >> he is connected somehow.

    Now that is funny stuff Carlos..

    Drew, May 12, 2011