    Any help is apprecaited. ATI's site has no info regrading this issue. Too bad. Their tech support told me that the card is not good. Can you believe it? Please drop me an email for your solution.

    :)

    Last edited: Oct 18, 2006
    tocheer4, Oct 18, 2006

  2. tocheer4

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Are you saying that you are trying to connect the ATI card to the cable out signal from the TV, or the cable out signal from the Dish network? If it's the Dishnetwork box 2nd output, maybe you can put a signal splitter on the primary signal output from the Dishnetwork box and have that go to both your TV and the ATI card.

    bigal, Oct 19, 2006