    A, others say it came in both Slot A & Socket A. Does anyone know for
    sure?

    DC

    DigitalSierra, Oct 18, 2004

  2. "DigitalSierra" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Some of my review material say the Athlon was only available as Slot
    > A, others say it came in both Slot A & Socket A. Does anyone know for
    > sure?

    Both.......... Duron SLOTA up to 900 mhz...
    I had an instructor who swore they didn't make them...
    I showed her my Slot A Athlon 600 mhz box (still running today)
    and then promptly dropped he class...

    --
    <B0N3H3@D>

    «bonehead;\), Oct 18, 2004

  3. DigitalSierra

    G W Guest

    Socket A. slot1 is for P2 and P3 SECC (Single Edge Contact Cartridge).

    G W, Oct 27, 2004