    stopped working. I called Qwest and they walked me through what I thought
    would fix it but to no avail. We could not get it enabled! I have tried
    everything that my limited mind knows. Can anyone help?

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlbmRh?=, Apr 28, 2007

  2. Hi
    It is hard to know what exactly you are talking about.
    Atheros is a name of a Wireless chipset.
    I would guess that you have a computer with a Wireless arid that its chipset
    is made by Atheros.
    In such a case may be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 28, 2007

  3. When I go into my network connections and try to enable it nothing happens.
    It shows "disabled, firewalled, it will not enable. I went into the
    connections and tried to set up the internet protocol (tcp/ip) but it seems
    to not be installed and when I went to install it I was not sure what to
    install-client, service or protocal?

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlbmRh?=, Apr 29, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlbmRh?=

    Barb Bowman Guest

    is this a laptop? what brand and model? is there a hardware switch
    to turn on wireless or some key combination?

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP

    Barb Bowman, Apr 29, 2007