    --

    Victoria Concordia Crescit

    Gamertag: KerplunKuK

    kerplunkuk, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Here on the indian reserve we have all pentium based computer chips. We don't
    have to ask the questions on this newsgroup we just give the answers.

    Hi Bear Nation, Jun 25, 2003

  3. kerplunkuk

    Mike S. Guest

    Hi,
    Same setup but w. Barton 2500+ here.
    1) Boot and run stable w. memory set @ 266? (133x2)

    2) 333 (166x2)==> Stable also?

    3) Problems only when pushing it to 400?
    If answer is "NO" to #3 only then most likely memory is over=heating or
    over-rated.

    Mike S., Jun 26, 2003