    newsgroup.

    --
    Jim

    Datemas, Jul 5, 2007

  2. Datemas

    Tim Guest

    Datemas wrote:
    > Iw ould be most grateful if someone be kind enough to point me to a
    > source for an ATA (unlocked) which would allow me to use either a PSTN
    > line or a VOIP provider, such as Voipcheap, via broadband.

    Do you really want an ATA? Or would a DECT phone with PSTN and VOIP
    functionality do the trick? If so, consider C460IP or S450IP.

    Everything at http://www.provoip.co.uk/ is unlocked. Other webshops
    are available.

    Tim

    Tim, Jul 5, 2007

  3. Datemas

    Datemas Guest

    In article <468cb90f$0$644$>,
    says...
    > Datemas wrote:
    > > Iw ould be most grateful if someone be kind enough to point me to a
    > > source for an ATA (unlocked) which would allow me to use either a PSTN
    > > line or a VOIP provider, such as Voipcheap, via broadband.
    > >

    > Do you really want an ATA? Or would a DECT phone with PSTN and VOIP
    > functionality do the trick? If so, consider C460IP or S450IP.

    Thank you for the helpful web address. I have a two DECT phones already
    by the way.

    --
    Jim

    Datemas, Jul 5, 2007
  4. Datemas

    Paul Hayes Guest

    Datemas wrote:
    > In article <468cb90f$0$644$>,
    > says...
    >> Datemas wrote:
    >>> Iw ould be most grateful if someone be kind enough to point me to a
    >>> source for an ATA (unlocked) which would allow me to use either a PSTN
    >>> line or a VOIP provider, such as Voipcheap, via broadband.
    >>>

    >> Do you really want an ATA? Or would a DECT phone with PSTN and VOIP
    >> functionality do the trick? If so, consider C460IP or S450IP.
    >>

    > Thank you for the helpful web address. I have a two DECT phones already
    > by the way.

    If you want an ATA then an SPA-3102 would do the job, also available on
    the website Tim posted (and other webshops....).

    cheers,
    Paul.

    --
    Working Email: