    Thanks in advance I have emailed support twice this week but got no
    response.

    , Dec 29, 2006

  2. Thus spaketh :
    > Anyone got the pap2 settings for voip.co.uk ? .
    > Thanks in advance I have emailed support twice this week but got no
    > response.

    Try:

    Proxy: proxy.voip.co.uk
    User ID: VoIP.co.uk Username
    Password: VoIP.co.uk password

    Do you have all the regonal settings set up to your liking, or will you
    need them too?

    Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg
    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Dec 29, 2006

  3. Guest

    On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:43:32 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"

    >Thus spaketh :
    >> Anyone got the pap2 settings for voip.co.uk ? .
    >> Thanks in advance I have emailed support twice this week but got no
    >> response.

    >Try:
    >
    >Proxy: proxy.voip.co.uk
    >User ID: VoIP.co.uk Username
    >Password: VoIP.co.uk password
    >
    >Do you have all the regonal settings set up to your liking, or will you
    >need them too?

    Thanks for information the pap seems to work with other viop providers
    so should not have problems with .co.uk it was just that I could not
    find any ref to settings on the site and I had lost my original ones
    which was sent to me .

    , Dec 29, 2006
  4. Herman Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:43:32 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    > <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    >>Thus spaketh :
    >>> Anyone got the pap2 settings for voip.co.uk ? .
    >>> Thanks in advance I have emailed support twice this week but got no
    >>> response.

    >>Try:
    >>
    >>Proxy: proxy.voip.co.uk
    >>User ID: VoIP.co.uk Username
    >>Password: VoIP.co.uk password
    >>
    >>Do you have all the regonal settings set up to your liking, or will you
    >>need them too?

    > Thanks for information the pap seems to work with other viop providers
    > so should not have problems with .co.uk it was just that I could not
    > find any ref to settings on the site and I had lost my original ones
    > which was sent to me .

    Don't forget sip registration: registrar.voip.co.uk Not sure if this is
    required on the PAP2, though or if it works with just proxy.voip.co.uk.

    http://www.voip.co.uk/tech_centre.html gives most of this.

    Herman, Dec 30, 2006