    What is AP...?

    The AP one is a lot larger..

    Thanks

    Gregory Parker, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Gregory  Parker

    Brendan Guest

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 22:55:45 +1300, Gregory Parker
    <> wrote:

    >What is AP...?
    >
    >The AP one is a lot larger..

    Automatic Payment. Your bank will send me money when you use it
    automatically.

    $19.95/month.

    --

    ....Brendan

    Under capitalism, man exploits man.
    Under communism, it's just the opposite.
    J.K.Galbraith

    Note: All comments are copyright 2003, and are opinion only where not otherwise stated, and always 'to the best of my reccollection'.

    Brendan, Nov 29, 2003

  3. On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:46:27 +1300, Brendan <corum.usenet@myrealbox (dot com)>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 22:55:45 +1300, Gregory Parker
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>What is AP...?
    >>
    >>The AP one is a lot larger..

    >Automatic Payment. Your bank will send me money when you use it
    >automatically.
    >
    >$19.95/month.
    >
    >--
    >
    >...Brendan

    Gee I thought you had some Brains..

    Gregory Parker, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Gregory  Parker

    Brendan Guest

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 15:30:09 +1300, Gregory Parker
    <> wrote:

    >Gee I thought you had some Brains..

    Don't you mean Brians ?

    Brendan, Nov 29, 2003
  5. Gregory  Parker

    T.N.O. Guest

    Gregory Parker wrote:
    >>>What is AP...?
    >>>The AP one is a lot larger..

    >>Automatic Payment. Your bank will send me money when you use it
    >>automatically.
    >>$19.95/month.

    > Gee I thought you had some Brains..

    Well I guess the joke is on yuo then Roger...

    :)

    T.N.O., Nov 29, 2003
  6. Gregory  Parker

    pete Guest

    "Gregory Parker" <> wrote in message

    > My Mobo and the New one that is using a different Raid Controler.
    >
    > Both have 2 Driver sets you can dnload, one with AP..?
    >
    > What is AP...?
    >
    > The AP one is a lot larger..
    >

    > Thanks

    Its the last two letters of the board description - C-R-AP

    pete, Nov 30, 2003
  7. Gregory  Parker

    The Flash Guest

    AP means Asia/Pacific, as we are southern hemisphere the bits must be turned
    upside down or the won't stack properly!

    The standard driver is for northen hemiphere and does not include the
    digital realtime inversion processing system or DRIPS that you need down
    under.

    The Flash, Dec 1, 2003