    ata150 hard drive (serial)
    Thanx in advance
    G.
    Gordon, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Gordon

    Harrison Guest

    ECS and PC Chips make about the cheapest around.
    Of the two, I'd go with ECS, if I HAD to go with either.
    You get what you pay for. Buy Asus or A-Open and you'll be asking
    questions here a lot less often.
    http://www.pricewatch.com
    http://www.froogle.com
    http://www.pricescan.com
    http://www.zipzoomfly.com

    On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 22:59:59 -0000, "Gordon" <grdoon

    Harrison, Dec 9, 2003