    I guess.

    Cheers.

    PS I don't work there either...

    Not Roger, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Suddenly, Not Roger sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
    > For those that might be interested...
    >
    > Turners have a tektronix digital Oscilliscope
    > comming up at auction at some stage, dual channel
    > pretty high Mghz rating and has new probes.

    Thanks.. but Turners web site leaves something to be desired ... and
    where are these items?

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and

    Aaron Lawrence, Jun 16, 2004

  3. Not Roger

    Not Roger Guest

    Wellington(seaview)In an upcomming auction, saw them
    on the floor.
    Scope looked in pretty good condition.

    Yep, Last time I looked their site was shite.

    Not Roger, Jun 17, 2004
  4. Not Roger

    Don Hills Guest

    In article <>,
    Aaron Lawrence <> wrote:

    >Thanks.. but Turners web site leaves something to be desired ... and
    >where are these items?

    You did go here, right?
    http://www.turners.co.nz/auctions/mainpage.html
    Select "Catalogues" on the right, then the venue and auction type.
    The items mentioned aren't listed for any future auction yet. There's no
    guarantee that they'll be at the Wellington site, though. They may figure
    they'll get a better price in Auckland.

    "I don't use Linux. I prefer to use an OS supported by a large multi-
    national vendor, with a good office suite, excellent network/internet
    software and decent hardware support."

    Don Hills, Jun 17, 2004