    --
    Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling on
    salads.
    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Miss Perspicacia Tick

    Lee Edgar Guest

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, <>, the insipid, cadaveric diarrhea
    face, and robber who preys on public roads, delivered:

    > What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...
    >
    > I feel like a complete dumb f*ck.

    That's because you are, blubberhead.
    Lee Edgar, Mar 3, 2005

  3. Miss Perspicacia Tick, <>, the tampon-munching, complaining
    greengrocer, and piglet drover, frothed:

    > What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...

    How can you feel sure if you can't recall to feel sure?

    > I feel like a complete dumb f*ck.

    And so you fuckin' well should, you dumbfuck.
    Ixidorr Iakovakis, Mar 3, 2005
  4. Ixidorr Iakovakis, <-frothy-pimple.org>, the
    sozzled, parsimonious drug baron, and person who drives sane people mad,
    fussed:

    Nice nick.

    > Miss Perspicacia Tick, <>, the tampon-munching,
    > complaining greengrocer, and piglet drover, frothed:

    Truthful quote header too.
    Timeus Anastassiou, Mar 3, 2005
  5. Miss Perspicacia Tick

    Old Gringo Guest

    Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
    > What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...
    >
    > I feel like a complete dumb f*ck.

    TINT is what ugly women do to their hair.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Mar 3, 2005
  6. Miss Perspicacia Tick

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:58:55 -0000, "Miss Perspicacia Tick"
    <> wrote:

    >What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...
    >
    >I feel like a complete dumb f*ck.

    After of course filtering out all of the twittery and trolling in the
    thread, as usual:

    There Is No They (or Them,) there is no "we" or "us." In this
    international newsgroup, every poster is a unique individual (or
    induhvidual, as the case may be,) there is no "group" as the word is
    defined, and no one speaks for any other person at any time. The group
    trolls notwithstanding, it's customary to insert a (tint) or (tinw),
    etc., when using those terms, in recognition of that fact.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Mar 3, 2005
  7. Old Gringo, <>, the furred, close-minded
    snipe, and door keeper, whinged:

    ****!! You are old, aren't you?
    Tivadar Tsimicalis, Mar 3, 2005
  8. Timeus Anastassiou, <>,
    the old-womanish, arboreal fishworm, and person skilled in determining the
    merits of belly button fluff, hollered:

    > Ixidorr Iakovakis, <-frothy-pimple.org>, the
    > sozzled, parsimonious drug baron, and person who drives sane people
    > mad, fussed:
    >

    > Nice nick.

    Wicked, eh.

    >> Miss Perspicacia Tick, <>, the tampon-munching,
    >> complaining greengrocer, and piglet drover, frothed:

    > Truthful quote header too.

    LOL

    I missed that.
    Ibycus Plevritis, Mar 3, 2005
  9. Mara , wrote in message
    :
    > On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:58:55 -0000, "Miss Perspicacia Tick"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...
    >>
    >> I feel like a complete dumb f*ck.

    > After of course filtering out all of the twittery and trolling in the
    > thread, as usual:
    >
    > There Is No They (or Them,) there is no "we" or "us." In this
    > international newsgroup, every poster is a unique individual (or
    > induhvidual, as the case may be,) there is no "group" as the word is
    > defined, and no one speaks for any other person at any time. The group
    > trolls notwithstanding, it's customary to insert a (tint) or (tinw),
    > etc., when using those terms, in recognition of that fact.

    *plonk*

    <aside>
    ****!!

    --
    If, like me, you find something you enjoy doing so much -
    you'll never have to do a days work in your life.
    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 3, 2005
  10. Mara, <>, the infectious, croaky flax-wench,
    and person who drives the cattle to market, puked:

    > On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:58:55 -0000, "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <noone@here.
    > *snort*comwrote:
    >
    >> What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...
    >>
    >> I feel like a complete dumb f*ck.

    > After uh course filterang out all uh thuh twittery an' trollin' in thuh
    > thread, as usual:
    >
    > There Is No They (or Them,) thuhre ain't no "we" ore "us. *spit*" In this
    > innernashunal newsgroup, ever poster is a unique individual (or
    > induhvidual, as thuh case may be,) thuhre ain't no "group" as thuh word is
    > defined, an' ain't nobody speaks fer inny uthuhr person at inny tahm.
    > *scratch* *scratch* The group trolls notwithstan'in', tis custuhmary tuh
    > insert a (tint) ore (tinw), etc., when usin' 'em terms, in recawgnishun uh
    > that fac'.

    Drunk again?
    Lance Bombardier Kimberley Pickhood-Widgedale, Mar 3, 2005
  11. Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:

    > What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...

    Probably (no context provided) "there is no they". There's a fetish
    in this group about there being no...uh...group. That leads to one
    being shouted down for saying something realistic like "If you provided
    more information, we could probably be more help". From that fetish
    comes the group's (of course there's no group) informal requirement
    that if one does refer to the group (which does not acknowledge its own
    existence) with, say "we" or "us", the reference to the nonexistent
    group that has this fetish must be followed by [tinw] or [tinu]. So
    the group that doesn't exist isn't offended.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Blinky the Shark, Mar 3, 2005
  12. Miss Perspicacia Tick

    Guest

    On 3 Mar 2005 18:46:15 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
    >
    >> What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...

    >Probably (no context provided) "there is no they". There's a fetish
    >in this group about there being no...uh...group. That leads to one
    >being shouted down for saying something realistic like "If you provided
    >more information, we could probably be more help". From that fetish
    >comes the group's (of course there's no group) informal requirement
    >that if one does refer to the group (which does not acknowledge its own
    >existence) with, say "we" or "us", the reference to the nonexistent
    >group that has this fetish must be followed by [tinw] or [tinu]. So
    >the group that doesn't exist isn't offended.

    There is no cabal, either.

    Ken
    , Mar 3, 2005
  13. wrote:
    > On 3 Mar 2005 18:46:15 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:

    >>Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:

    >>> What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...

    >>Probably (no context provided) "there is no they". There's a fetish
    >>in this group about there being no...uh...group. That leads to one
    >>being shouted down for saying something realistic like "If you provided
    >>more information, we could probably be more help". From that fetish
    >>comes the group's (of course there's no group) informal requirement
    >>that if one does refer to the group (which does not acknowledge its own
    >>existence) with, say "we" or "us", the reference to the nonexistent
    >>group that has this fetish must be followed by [tinw] or [tinu]. So
    >>the group that doesn't exist isn't offended.

    > There is no cabal, either.

    And tinb[linky].

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 3, 2005
  14. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
    >

    >>What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...

    > Probably (no context provided) "there is no they". There's a fetish
    > in this group about there being no...uh...group. That leads to one
    > being shouted down for saying something realistic like "If you provided
    > more information, we could probably be more help". From that fetish
    > comes the group's (of course there's no group) informal requirement
    > that if one does refer to the group (which does not acknowledge its own
    > existence) with, say "we" or "us", the reference to the nonexistent
    > group that has this fetish must be followed by [tinw] or [tinu]. So
    > the group that doesn't exist isn't offended.

    Which of course grew out of the fetish some people have for saying
    things like "We don't like posts that ain't in plain 'merican", or "We
    don't know what the hell you talking bout", etc. Many erroneously
    conclude that since they feel a certain way then surely everyone else
    does too. Not that I'm a big believer in inserting TINT or TINU all the
    time, but I don't particularly care for some dumbass speaking for me
    whether I want him to or not.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 3, 2005
  15. Miss Perspicacia Tick

    Old Gringo Guest

    Tivadar Tsimicalis wrote:
    > Old Gringo, <>, the furred, close-minded
    > snipe, and door keeper, whinged:
    >

    >>Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
    >>
    >>>What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...
    >>>
    >>>I feel like a complete dumb f*ck.

    >>TINT is what ugly women do to their hair.

    > ****!! You are old, aren't you?

    Very.

    Old Gringo, Mar 3, 2005
  16. Rôgêr wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:

    >>>What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...

    >> Probably (no context provided) "there is no they". There's a fetish
    >> in this group about there being no...uh...group. That leads to one
    >> being shouted down for saying something realistic like "If you provided
    >> more information, we could probably be more help". From that fetish
    >> comes the group's (of course there's no group) informal requirement
    >> that if one does refer to the group (which does not acknowledge its own
    >> existence) with, say "we" or "us", the reference to the nonexistent
    >> group that has this fetish must be followed by [tinw] or [tinu]. So
    >> the group that doesn't exist isn't offended.

    > Which of course grew out of the fetish some people have for saying
    > things like "We don't like posts that ain't in plain 'merican", or "We
    > don't know what the hell you talking bout", etc. Many erroneously
    > conclude that since they feel a certain way then surely everyone else

    [tint]

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 3, 2005
  17. Old Gringo, <>, the openmouthed,
    poverty-stricken hypochondriac, and prosthetist, gnarred:

    > Tivadar Tsimicalis wrote:
    >> Old Gringo, <>, the furred,
    >> close-minded snipe, and door keeper, whinged:

    >>> TINT is what ugly women do to their hair.

    >> ****!! You are old, aren't you?
    >>

    > Very.

    If you were chopped in half, horizontally, (that's referring to your usual
    posture throughout each day), how many rings would you have?
    Philoctetes Zikosimou, Mar 3, 2005
  18. Miss Perspicacia Tick

    Old Gringo Guest

    Philoctetes Zikosimou wrote:
    > Old Gringo, <>, the openmouthed,
    > poverty-stricken hypochondriac, and prosthetist, gnarred:
    >

    >>Tivadar Tsimicalis wrote:
    >>
    >>>Old Gringo, <>, the furred,
    >>>close-minded snipe, and door keeper, whinged:

    >>>****!! You are old, aren't you?
    >>>

    >>Very.

    > If you were chopped in half, horizontally, (that's referring to your usual
    > posture throughout each day), how many rings would you have?

    About 84 if you count the little ones in the middle.

    Old Gringo, Mar 3, 2005
  19. Old Gringo, <>, the chiffon, hooved shop
    assistant, and maker of muffins, proscribed:

    > Philoctetes Zikosimou wrote:
    >> Old Gringo, <>, the openmouthed,
    >> poverty-stricken hypochondriac, and prosthetist, gnarred:

    >>> Very.

    >> If you were chopped in half, horizontally, (that's referring to your
    >> usual posture throughout each day), how many rings would you have?
    >>

    > About 84 if you count the little ones in the middle.

    Spring chicken!
    Polydamas Bourikasanis, Mar 3, 2005
  20. Miss Perspicacia Tick

    Old Gringo Guest

    Polydamas Bourikasanis wrote:
    > Old Gringo, <>, the chiffon, hooved shop
    > assistant, and maker of muffins, proscribed:
    >

    >>Philoctetes Zikosimou wrote:
    >>
    >>>Old Gringo, <>, the openmouthed,
    >>>poverty-stricken hypochondriac, and prosthetist, gnarred:

    >>>If you were chopped in half, horizontally, (that's referring to your
    >>>usual posture throughout each day), how many rings would you have?
    >>>

    >>About 84 if you count the little ones in the middle.

    > Spring chicken!

    :) It's been fun so far

    Old Gringo, Mar 3, 2005