    --
    ~misfit~

    ---

    ~misfit~, Sep 7, 2003

  2. ~misfit~

    Owly Guest

    ~misfit~ <misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz> wrote in message
    news:lTB6b.139829$...
    > OK, don't laugh, it's been a while. When I attach the connectors to the AT
    > mobo is it the black wires go to the centre? i,e, next to each other?
    >
    > Thanks.
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Yep, surely is :)))

    Owly

    Owly, Sep 7, 2003

  3. ~misfit~

    Ben Perston Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:

    > OK, don't laugh, it's been a while. When I attach the connectors to the AT
    > mobo is it the black wires go to the centre? i,e, next to each other?

    Yes, black wires together. The connector should make it slightly more
    awkward to do it the other way (but not impossible). Ah, it's hard to
    feel nostalgia for the days of AT cases and boards.

    Ben Perston, Sep 7, 2003
  4. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    "Owly" <> wrote in message
    > ~misfit~ <misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz> wrote in message
    > > OK, don't laugh, it's been a while. When I attach the connectors to the

    AT
    > > mobo is it the black wires go to the centre? i,e, next to each other?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > > --
    > > ~misfit~

    > Yep, surely is :)))

    Cheers Owly.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ---

    ~misfit~, Sep 7, 2003
  5. ~misfit~

    Rider Guest

    "steve" <> wrote in message
    > ~misfit~ allegedly said:
    >
    > > OK, don't laugh, it's been a while. When I attach the connectors to the

    AT
    > > mobo is it the black wires go to the centre? i,e, next to each other?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > > --
    > > ~misfit~

    > You're referring to the power connectors, right?
    >
    > I think you are right. Black is ground(?) .....Is that what the manual

    says?

    Manual?? Who reads manuals??? LOL

    Rider, Sep 7, 2003
  6. ~misfit~

    steve Guest

    Rider allegedly said:

    > "steve" <> wrote in message
    >> ~misfit~ allegedly said:
    >>
    >> > OK, don't laugh, it's been a while. When I attach the connectors to the

    > AT
    >> > mobo is it the black wires go to the centre? i,e, next to each other?
    >> >
    >> > Thanks.
    >> > --
    >> > ~misfit~

    >> You're referring to the power connectors, right?
    >>
    >> I think you are right. Black is ground(?) .....Is that what the manual

    > says?
    >>

    > Manual?? Who reads manuals??? LOL

    :)

    steve, Sep 8, 2003