At Least 11 Unpatched Vulnerabilities In Microsoft Products

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Au79, Jan 5, 2007.

  1. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Au79, Jan 5, 2007

  2. Au79

    Death10 Guest

    Au79 wrote:
    > Windows & Net Magazine - Cleveland,OH,USA
    >
    > Are you aware of the known vulnerabilities for which there is no patch
    > available? There are at least 11, and the list is growing. ...
    >
    > <http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/94788/Windows_94788.html>

    You need to give it a rest. You have been at this for very long time. It
    was about the time, do you remember that time, when you were a MS MVP.
    Will you all "please listen to me*. I am a former MS MVP, because I am
    great, I have found something that is great, what I do is great, and
    together we're just great.

    It time for you to die.

    Death

    Death10, Jan 6, 2007

  3. Au79

    Zeep Guest

    In news:vFAnh.51420$,
    Au79 <> opined loudly:
    > Windows &amp; Net Magazine - Cleveland,OH,USA
    >
    > Are you aware of the known vulnerabilities for which there is no patch
    > available? There are at least 11, and the list is growing. ...
    >
    > <http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/94788/Windows_94788.html>

    Hey Bruce give it a rest
    just go away sexually
    ;-)

    Zeep, Jan 6, 2007
  4. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Death10 wrote:

    > Au79 wrote:
    >> Windows &amp; Net Magazine - Cleveland,OH,USA
    >>
    >> Are you aware of the known vulnerabilities for which there is no patch
    >> available? There are at least 11, and the list is growing. ...
    >>
    >> <http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/94788/Windows_94788.html>

    > You need to give it a rest. You have been at this for very long time.

    Nonsense, this is a most eternal message: Linux is great, better than
    windos. Anyone using winos is really dead.

    > It
    > was about the time, do you remember that time, when you were a MS MVP.

    I never MS drone.

    > Will you all "please listen to me*. I am a former MS MVP, because I am
    > great, I have found something that is great, what I do is great, and
    > together we're just great.

    But only if we ALL use Linux, we ALL great.

    > It time for you to die.
    >
    > Death

    It time for who to die? MS MVP??

    You really bore me to death.

    http://rixstep.com/1/20040719,00.shtml
    http://free.thelinuxstore.ca/

    Au79, Jan 6, 2007
  5. Au79

    Death10 Guest

    Au79 wrote:
    > Death10 wrote:
    >

    >>Au79 wrote:
    >>
    >>>Windows &amp; Net Magazine - Cleveland,OH,USA
    >>>
    >>>Are you aware of the known vulnerabilities for which there is no patch
    >>>available? There are at least 11, and the list is growing. ...
    >>>
    >>><http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/94788/Windows_94788.html>

    >>You need to give it a rest. You have been at this for very long time.

    > Nonsense, this is a most eternal message: Linux is great, better than
    > windos. Anyone using winos is really dead.

    <LOL>
    <VBG>

    >>It
    >>was about the time, do you remember that time, when you were a MS MVP.

    > I never MS drone.

    What do you mean here?

    >>Will you all "please listen to me*. I am a former MS MVP, because I am
    >>great, I have found something that is great, what I do is great, and
    >>together we're just great.

    > But only if we ALL use Linux, we ALL great.

    And the cow jumped over the Moon too and then it died. If the world was
    all Linux, then they would be lunatics lip servicing each with how much
    they each know. They would be saying to each other *you're great*, *no
    you're great*, *no you're great and back and forth until the melt down.

    Then they would all rush to all corners of the Internet psycho posting
    and babbling Linux, much like you.

    >>It time for you to die.
    >>
    >>Death

    > It time for who to die? MS MVP??

    Another obsessed lunatic reporter was on 24hrs a couple years ago much
    like you. She was a former MS MVP that went crazy for some reason and
    started psycho babbling Linux to the NG. I am going to have to put you
    in the same ball park of babbling, obsession and lunacy, which I assume
    you were that lunatic, under a different posting name.

    If you're not that person, big deal. It doesn't negate the fact that
    there is something wrong with you and you need to be medicated and
    locked-up for your own good.

    You're not great, Linux is not great, as I have it on my network and
    watch it get patched to Hell and back with security updates and other
    things.

    Why don't you be objective and show all sides of the coin, like a good
    reporter that you should be?

    Linux is just another piece of trash O/S and solutions written by
    fallible Human Beings.

    24hrs has seen your dance before. Hell, it's not even a new dance and
    it's the same tune. The Earth will continue to turn and life goes on.

    You posting up in some NG with preaching, babbling lip service,
    reporting and obsessing is not going to do anything, as a vast majority
    are saying there's AU79 again again, again, again, again, and again, on
    the box.

    Is this all you can do is be a reporter?

    I am just the messenger trying to bring you back to Earth, because you
    have left it and you have been gone for a couple of years, dear.

    Death10, Jan 6, 2007
  6. Au79

    Jiffy Pop Guest

    Death10 <""Death10\"@The Door@No Hope10.com"> said in

    <snip>
    > Why don't you be objective and show all sides of the coin, like a good
    > reporter that you should be?
    >
    > Linux is just another piece of trash O/S and solutions written by
    > fallible Human Beings.
    >
    > 24hrs has seen your dance before. Hell, it's not even a new dance and
    > it's the same tune. The Earth will continue to turn and life goes on.
    >
    > You posting up in some NG with preaching, babbling lip service,
    > reporting and obsessing is not going to do anything, as a vast
    > majority are saying there's AU79 again again, again, again, again, and
    > again, on the box.
    >
    > Is this all you can do is be a reporter?
    >
    > I am just the messenger trying to bring you back to Earth, because you
    > have left it and you have been gone for a couple of years, dear.

    Au79 has been on his crusade to convert the unwashed masses to some Linux
    flavor for quite awhile. What he doesn't comprehend is Linux is a pain in
    the ass to those who don't want to learn it and if Linux should ever become
    the OS of choice, hackers would concentrate on its vulnerabilites because
    of the sheer numbers. Just as those who scream for the Mac OS as being an
    "ironclad" OS, recent pieces have shown that the OS was open to some major
    security flaws.

    Jiffy Pop

    Jiffy Pop, Jan 6, 2007
  7. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Jiffy Pop wrote:

    > Death10 <""Death10\"@The Door@No Hope10.com"> said in
    >
    > <snip>
    >> Why don't you be objective and show all sides of the coin, like a good
    >> reporter that you should be?
    >>
    >> Linux is just another piece of trash O/S and solutions written by
    >> fallible Human Beings.
    >>
    >> 24hrs has seen your dance before. Hell, it's not even a new dance and
    >> it's the same tune. The Earth will continue to turn and life goes on.
    >>
    >> You posting up in some NG with preaching, babbling lip service,
    >> reporting and obsessing is not going to do anything, as a vast
    >> majority are saying there's AU79 again again, again, again, again, and
    >> again, on the box.
    >>
    >> Is this all you can do is be a reporter?
    >>
    >> I am just the messenger trying to bring you back to Earth, because you
    >> have left it and you have been gone for a couple of years, dear.
    >>

    > Au79 has been on his crusade to convert the unwashed masses to some Linux
    > flavor for quite awhile.

    Quite right. However I never insinuated that anyone take a bath, I think the
    masses are rather clean. If anything, I would definitely think of the
    masses as being infected with the MS disease called Windows.

    > What he doesn't comprehend is Linux is a pain in
    > the ass to those who don't want to learn it

    Understandably, anyone not open to changing their long ingrained habits will
    invariably resist change, even if change is good for them. Today, Linux is
    no harder to install and learn than windos; for anyone who considers their
    work important enough, this type of change should be seriously considered.

    > and if Linux should ever
    > become the OS of choice, hackers would concentrate on its vulnerabilites
    > because of the sheer numbers.

    Not even close! Linux and windos architectures are vastly different. While
    in both OSes users see similar graphical interfaces such as a desktop, a
    pointer, windows that open and close, etc. the underpinnings work
    differently. For instance Linux does not allow arbitrary code to execute in
    'user-space' and modify system files, much what happens in a windos
    environment where viruses and trojans have a field day.

    > Just as those who scream for the Mac OS as
    > being an "ironclad" OS, recent pieces have shown that the OS was open to
    > some major security flaws.

    Look at the numbers. Flaws found deep in windos code outnumber all operating
    systems combined. This is shoddy programming evidenced by windos poor
    performance and safety record. Windos popularity is due to Microsoft's
    marketing machine and business practices virulent expansion to OEMs.

    For those who have put their trust in good ol' Apple the reward has been
    less calls to tech support, less re-installs, and virtually an
    uninterrupted computer experience. Fortunately, PC users now have the
    choice to experience 'Apple' like reliability and security in their
    environment if they so choose to try Linux.

    Au79, Jan 6, 2007
  8. Au79

    Death10 Guest

    Au79 wrote:
    > Jiffy Pop wrote:

    <snip>

    >>Au79 has been on his crusade to convert the unwashed masses to some Linux
    >>flavor for quite awhile.

    > Quite right. However I never insinuated that anyone take a bath, I think the
    > masses are rather clean. If anything, I would definitely think of the
    > masses as being infected with the MS disease called Windows.

    <LOL>
    <VBG>

    AU79 is once again preaching trying to give her thoughts, view points
    and opinions standing on her soap box. AU79, you put your draws on one
    leg at a time like everyone else. All you are showing is your obsession
    and psycho babbling up on the soap box, which you have done this for a
    long time.

    >>What he doesn't comprehend is Linux is a pain in
    >>the ass to those who don't want to learn it

    > Understandably, anyone not open to changing their long ingrained habits will
    > invariably resist change, even if change is good for them. Today, Linux is
    > no harder to install and learn than windos; for anyone who considers their
    > work important enough, this type of change should be seriously considered.

    <LOL>
    <VBG>

    Change to what AU79? All the O/S(s) are doing the same thing. Who are
    you now Doctor AU79? It's only in your view that things are changing,
    its your opinions that things are changing, and your lip service that
    things are changing.

    Again, you are no one AU79. You are no more than some clueless lunatic
    home user with a wild hair up your ass, with an obsession and reporting
    on it in the NG.

    >>and if Linux should ever
    >>become the OS of choice, hackers would concentrate on its vulnerabilites
    >>because of the sheer numbers.

    > Not even close! Linux and windos architectures are vastly different. While
    > in both OSes users see similar graphical interfaces such as a desktop, a
    > pointer, windows that open and close, etc. the underpinnings work
    > differently. For instance Linux does not allow arbitrary code to execute in
    > 'user-space' and modify system files, much what happens in a windos
    > environment where viruses and trojans have a field day.

    I want to know what makes you some kind of an authority on Windows, when
    even yourself, you have admitted that you have never used Windows? Hell,
    you're not even an authority on Linux as far as that is concerned, as
    all I see you doing is being a reporter.

    Are we missing something here? Where are your credentials at my dear, to
    even begin to think like you know something and you got your finger on
    the pulse of anything around the world concerning how people use IT.

    >>Just as those who scream for the Mac OS as
    >>being an "ironclad" OS, recent pieces have shown that the OS was open to
    >>some major security flaws.
    >>

    > Look at the numbers. Flaws found deep in windos code outnumber all operating
    > systems combined. This is shoddy programming evidenced by windos poor
    > performance and safety record. Windos popularity is due to Microsoft's
    > marketing machine and business practices virulent expansion to OEMs.

    MS popularity is due to it runs period and has products 3rd party or
    otherwise for the platform used by the home, small to medium business
    size and corporate business users.

    Flaws run deep in all code written by Human Beings or are you this naive
    AU79, Linux included.

    > For those who have put their trust in good ol' Apple the reward has been
    > less calls to tech support, less re-installs, and virtually an
    > uninterrupted computer experience. Fortunately, PC users now have the
    > choice to experience 'Apple' like reliability and security in their
    > environment if they so choose to try Linux.

    You got a report on that? Are you even in the IT industry? Do you think
    you got your finger on the pulse of IT around the world, which you don't?

    You are no authority on anything. Do you HEAR me AU79? You are no
    authority of anything AU79.

    You're tiresome AU79 and we are all tired of looking at you up on the
    soap box, dear.

    We are tired of you and your news clippings. Why don't you go bake a
    cake somewhere and try to get a life, if that's possible for someone
    like you.

    Death10, Jan 6, 2007