    More examples Sizes And Prices At www.photocanvaspro.co.uk

    Thanks
    Andy

    Propertyman, Aug 11, 2010

  2. Propertyman

    Bruce Guest

    On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 03:04:50 -0700 (PDT), Propertyman
    <> wrote:
    >Your Digital Images Printed On 100% Museum Grade Cotton Canvas 400gsm
    >Real Wood Frame
    >100 Year G/tee
    >Free UK Post
    >EU Post Only £3.95
    >Paypal Secure Online Payments
    >
    >SPECIAL OFFER 17.75 INCH X 23.75 INCH Framed Canvas £30
    >More examples Sizes And Prices At www.photocanvaspro.co.uk

    Please explain how your "100 year guarantee" works, and by whom it
    will be backed when you and I are long dead.

    Bruce, Aug 11, 2010

  3. Propertyman

    Ken Walls Guest

    On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:21:22 +0100, Bruce <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 03:04:50 -0700 (PDT), Propertyman
    ><> wrote:
    >>Your Digital Images Printed On 100% Museum Grade Cotton Canvas 400gsm
    >>Real Wood Frame
    >>100 Year G/tee
    >>Free UK Post
    >>EU Post Only £3.95
    >>Paypal Secure Online Payments
    >>
    >>SPECIAL OFFER 17.75 INCH X 23.75 INCH Framed Canvas £30
    >>More examples Sizes And Prices At www.prospammers.co.uk

    >Please explain how your "100 year guarantee" works, and by whom it
    >will be backed when you and I are long dead.

    It's probably in the TOS fine-print, right before the part about how you
    lose all your rights to your photography. (I bet that's how the guarantee
    works.) But since their flash-only website is useless crap and it even pops
    up warnings to not continue unless you disable flash ... we may never know.

    Their next business spam venture: "How to design websites and inspire
    nothing but loathing in any potential customers."

    And I bet they thought they were SO proud of their selves when they dreamt
    up that web-page disaster area.

    Ken Walls, Aug 11, 2010
  4. Propertyman

    Peter Guest

    "Ken Walls" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:21:22 +0100, Bruce <> wrote:

    <NOTE SPAM DELETED>
    >>Please explain how your "100 year guarantee" works, and by whom it
    >>will be backed when you and I are long dead.
    >>

    > It's probably in the TOS fine-print, right before the part about how you
    > lose all your rights to your photography. (I bet that's how the guarantee
    > works.) But since their flash-only website is useless crap and it even
    > pops
    > up warnings to not continue unless you disable flash ... we may never
    > know.
    >
    > Their next business spam venture: "How to design websites and inspire
    > nothing but loathing in any potential customers."
    >
    > And I bet they thought they were SO proud of their selves when they dreamt
    > up that web-page disaster area.

    And you and Brucie spread the spam.

    --
    Peter

    Peter, Aug 11, 2010
  5. Propertyman

    Ken Walls Guest

    On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:01:06 -0400, "Peter" <>
    wrote:

    >"Ken Walls" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:21:22 +0100, Bruce <> wrote:
    >>

    ><NOTE SPAM DELETED>
    >>>Please explain how your "100 year guarantee" works, and by whom it
    >>>will be backed when you and I are long dead.
    >>>

    >> It's probably in the TOS fine-print, right before the part about how you
    >> lose all your rights to your photography. (I bet that's how the guarantee
    >> works.) But since their flash-only website is useless crap and it even
    >> pops
    >> up warnings to not continue unless you disable flash ... we may never
    >> know.
    >>
    >> Their next business spam venture: "How to design websites and inspire
    >> nothing but loathing in any potential customers."
    >>
    >> And I bet they thought they were SO proud of their selves when they dreamt
    >> up that web-page disaster area.
    >>

    >And you and Brucie spread the spam.

    And you, the stupidly blind resident-troll, failed to notice that I changed
    the URL to "prospammers.co.uk" so as not to spread the spam.

    Stupid much?

    Ken Walls, Aug 11, 2010
  6. Propertyman

    Peter Guest

    "Ken Walls" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:01:06 -0400, "Peter" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>"Ken Walls" <> wrote in message
    >>> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:21:22 +0100, Bruce <> wrote:
    >>>

    >><NOTE SPAM DELETED>
    >>>>

    >>> It's probably in the TOS fine-print, right before the part about how you
    >>> lose all your rights to your photography. (I bet that's how the
    >>> guarantee
    >>> works.) But since their flash-only website is useless crap and it even
    >>> pops
    >>> up warnings to not continue unless you disable flash ... we may never
    >>> know.
    >>>
    >>> Their next business spam venture: "How to design websites and inspire
    >>> nothing but loathing in any potential customers."
    >>>
    >>> And I bet they thought they were SO proud of their selves when they
    >>> dreamt
    >>> up that web-page disaster area.
    >>>

    >>And you and Brucie spread the spam.

    > And you, the stupidly blind resident-troll, failed to notice that I
    > changed
    > the URL to "prospammers.co.uk" so as not to spread the spam.
    >
    > Stupid much?

    If you really did that silly thing, I compliment you on helping to waste the
    time of others.
    You certainly qualify as a silly boor, in the British sense of the phrase.
    Your immediate personal attack on me, coming from you is meaningless. go
    play with Brucie. the two of you deserve each other.

    --
    Peter

    Peter, Aug 11, 2010