    I have googled to despair.
    any other avenues?
    Please refrain from amusing answers, unless they are not the obvious :)

    Annette Kurten, Jul 3, 2005

  2. Annette Kurten

    Keme Guest

    Annette Kurten wrote:
    > I am trying to find the Welsh national anthem rigtone for an old Nokia 7600,
    > I have googled to despair.
    > any other avenues?
    > Please refrain from amusing answers, unless they are not the obvious :)

    Searching for "Welsh national anthem" was not very useful, but searching
    for "Land of my fathers" (that's the one, right?) returned some results
    for various ringtone and general (like MP3) formats. I did not check for
    specific 7600 compatibility, though.

    Hope this helps.

    Keme, Jul 4, 2005

  3. Annette Kurten

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter, Jul 4, 2005
  4. Annette Kurten

    Keme Guest

    Keme wrote:
    > Annette Kurten wrote:
    >
    >> I am trying to find the Welsh national anthem rigtone for an old Nokia
    >> 7600,
    >> I have googled to despair.
    >> any other avenues?
    >> Please refrain from amusing answers, unless they are not the obvious :)
    >>

    > Searching for "Welsh national anthem" was not very useful, but searching
    > for "Land of my fathers" (that's the one, right?) returned some results
    > for various ringtone and general (like MP3) formats. I did not check for
    > specific 7600 compatibility, though.
    >
    > Hope this helps.

    .... and if I did not abide by your parting request, please forgive me
    for getting lost in the negations. As my English teacher used to tell
    us: "Don't use no double negatives!" :)

    Keme, Jul 4, 2005
  5. Annette Kurten

    Mike Easter Guest

    http://www.ringtonesgalore.co.uk/enhanced/traditional/national-anthem-of-wales/traditional/
    > Free National Anthem Of Wales ringtone download
    > Click here if you want to send the National Anthem Of Wales ringtone
    > to your phone for free.

    http://ad.zanox.com/ppc/?1800835C1923484776T&ULP=National Anthem Of Wales

    If that link doesn't co-operate any better for you than it did for me,
    try this one:

    http://www.free-ringtones.eu.com/fr...Wales_National_Anthem-Land_Of_Our_Fathers.htm
    -- Wales National Anthem - Land Of Our Fathers Polyphonic Ringtone

    http://wap.free-ringtones.eu.com/download/polyphonic/116.mid

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jul 4, 2005
  6. Annette Kurten

    Guest

    On "Annette Kurten" <> wrote:

    |>I am trying to find the Welsh national anthem rigtone for an old Nokia 7600,
    |>I have googled to despair.
    |>any other avenues?
    |>Please refrain from amusing answers, unless they are not the obvious :)

    Pick one I'll upload it :)

    nathionalanthemofgermany.mid
    nationalanthemoffrance.mid
    nationalanthemofgreece.mid
    nationalanthemoflebanaon.mid
    nationalanthemofnetherlands.mid
    nationalanthemofpoland.mid
    nationalanthemofsweden1.mid
    nationalanthemofsweden2mid.mid
    nationalanthemoftaiwan.mid
    nationalanthemofusa.mid
    nationalantheoffinland.mid

    --
    Watch a comet get hit - http://tinyurl.com/b7zsk

    , Jul 4, 2005
  7. Annette Kurten

    Guest

    On wrote:

    |>Pick one I'll upload it :)

    Don't mess with it, Grab the one Mike link'd you with.
    A much better MID file.

  8. Annette Kurten wrote:

    > I am trying to find the Welsh national anthem rigtone for an old Nokia
    > 7600, I have googled to despair. any other avenues?

    > Please refrain from amusing answers, unless they are not the obvious
    > :)

    I doubt that you'd consider this "the obvious". ;)

    A duck walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender looks at him
    and says, "But...you're a duck."

    "I see your eyes are working", replies the duck.

    "And you talk!", exclaims the bartender.

    "I see your ears are working", says the duck, "now can I have my beer
    please?"

    "Certainly", says the bartender, "sorry about that, it's just we don't
    get many ducks in here. What are you doing around this way?"

    "I'm working on that building site across the road", explains the duck.

    He drinks his beer, and leaves.

    This continues for two weeks. Then one day the circus comes to town.
    The ringleader of the circus comes into the bar and the bartender says
    to him, "You're with the circus aren't you? I know this duck that would
    be just brilliant in your circus, he talks, drinks beer and erything!"

    "Sounds great", says the ringleader. He gives the bartender his cell
    phone number, and says, "have him to give me a call".

    The next day, when the duck comes in, bartender says, "Hey, I reckon I
    can line you up with a top job, paying really good money."

    "Yeah?", says the duck, "Where is it?"

    "At the circus."

    "The circus?"

    "That's right."

    "The circus? That place with the big tent? With all the animals?. With
    the big canvas roof with the hole in the middle?"

    "Yeah, that's the place," says the bartender.

    The duck looks confused, and asks, "What the **** would they want with a
    plasterer?"

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 4, 2005
  9. Annette Kurten

    Sly Guest

    duhhhhhh, i dont get it

    Sly, Jul 4, 2005
  10. Sly wrote:

    > duhhhhhh, i dont get it

    Consider surgery.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 4, 2005
  11. "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Sly wrote:
    >
    > > duhhhhhh, i dont get it

    > Consider surgery.
    >
    > > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    Nokia

    > >> I doubt that you'd consider this "the obvious". ;)

    > >> A duck walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender looks at him
    > >> and says, "But...you're a duck."

    > >> "I see your eyes are working", replies the duck.

    > >> "And you talk!", exclaims the bartender.

    > >> "I see your ears are working", says the duck, "now can I have my beer
    > >> please?"

    > >> "Certainly", says the bartender, "sorry about that, it's just we don't
    > >> get many ducks in here. What are you doing around this way?"

    > >> "I'm working on that building site across the road", explains the duck.

    > >> He drinks his beer, and leaves.

    > >> This continues for two weeks. Then one day the circus comes to town.
    > >> The ringleader of the circus comes into the bar and the bartender says
    > >> to him, "You're with the circus aren't you? I know this duck that would
    > >> be just brilliant in your circus, he talks, drinks beer and erything!"

    > >> "Sounds great", says the ringleader. He gives the bartender his cell
    > >> phone number, and says, "have him to give me a call".

    > >> The next day, when the duck comes in, bartender says, "Hey, I reckon I
    > >> can line you up with a top job, paying really good money."

    > >> "Yeah?", says the duck, "Where is it?"

    > >> "At the circus."

    > >> "The circus?"

    > >> "That's right."

    > >> "The circus? That place with the big tent? With all the animals?. With
    > >> the big canvas roof with the hole in the middle?"

    > >> "Yeah, that's the place," says the bartender.

    > >> The duck looks confused, and asks, "What the **** would they want with

    > >> plasterer?"

    > >> --
    > >> Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    > >> Killing all Usenet posts from Google Groups
    > >> Info: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
    > >> *ALSO contains links for access to the NON-BETA GG archive interface*

    > --
    > Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    > Killing all Usenet posts from Google Groups
    > Info: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
    > *ALSO contains links for access to the NON-BETA GG archive interface*

    Thank you all A.K

    Annette Kurten, Jul 4, 2005
  12. Annette Kurten

    ellis_jay Guest

    Sly wrote:
    > duhhhhhh, i dont get it
    >
    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Annette Kurten wrote:
    >>
    >>> I am trying to find the Welsh national anthem rigtone for an old
    >>> Nokia 7600, I have googled to despair. any other avenues?

    >>> Please refrain from amusing answers, unless they are not the obvious
    >>> :)

    >> I doubt that you'd consider this "the obvious". ;)
    >>
    >> A duck walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender looks at
    >> him and says, "But...you're a duck."
    >>
    >> "I see your eyes are working", replies the duck.
    >>
    >> "And you talk!", exclaims the bartender.
    >>
    >> "I see your ears are working", says the duck, "now can I have my beer
    >> please?"
    >>
    >> "Certainly", says the bartender, "sorry about that, it's just we
    >> don't get many ducks in here. What are you doing around this way?"
    >>
    >> "I'm working on that building site across the road", explains the
    >> duck.
    >>
    >> He drinks his beer, and leaves.
    >>
    >> This continues for two weeks. Then one day the circus comes to town.
    >> The ringleader of the circus comes into the bar and the bartender
    >> says to him, "You're with the circus aren't you? I know this duck
    >> that would be just brilliant in your circus, he talks, drinks beer
    >> and erything!"
    >>
    >> "Sounds great", says the ringleader. He gives the bartender his cell
    >> phone number, and says, "have him to give me a call".
    >>
    >> The next day, when the duck comes in, bartender says, "Hey, I reckon
    >> I can line you up with a top job, paying really good money."
    >>
    >> "Yeah?", says the duck, "Where is it?"
    >>
    >> "At the circus."
    >>
    >> "The circus?"
    >>
    >> "That's right."
    >>
    >> "The circus? That place with the big tent? With all the animals?.
    >> With the big canvas roof with the hole in the middle?"
    >>
    >> "Yeah, that's the place," says the bartender.
    >>
    >> The duck looks confused, and asks, "What the **** would they want
    >> with a plasterer?"
    >>

    >> --
    >> Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Not to worry, Sly. If you are a blond then you will laugh at the joke next
    Saturday!

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Jul 4, 2005