    programming in past projects a few times.

    Thanks,
    Ernie

    Ernie Mason, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Ernie Mason

    Kumar Reddi Guest

    Not really..You can barely expect one or atmost two questions..

    Kumar Reddi, Feb 12, 2004

  3. Ernie Mason

    UAError Guest

    "Ernie Mason" <> wrote:

    >Is the topic of Asynchronous Programming a heavily-tested
    >topic (more than 10 questions) for Exam 70-306? I was
    >looking at the rest of the objectives for this exam, and I
    >know them all pretty well. I've only used asynchronous
    >programming in past projects a few times.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Ernie

    Even though it may not be "heavily tested", the
    "Asynchronous Programming" topic goes hand in hand with
    "Instantiating and Invoking a Web service" objective. As a
    certified professional you should not call a
    Web service synchronously as that will freeze your
    User Interface (web services can be slow for all sorts of reasons).
    It is overkill to use multiple threads to solve this problem.

    So a review of this may help you out:

    ..NET Framework Developer's Guide: Communicating with XML Web Services Asynchronously
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ml/cpconinvokingwebservicesasynchronously.asp

    UAError, Feb 12, 2004