ASUS mirroring

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Munchkin, Feb 26, 2004.

  1. Munchkin

    Munchkin Guest

    Hiya

    I have an Abit kt7a motherboard and have installed 2 disks as a
    mirrored pair on the Highpoint 370 raid controller, XP was then
    installed. I downloaded a utill for managing the raid from Highpoint.
    It said the drives needed duplicating so let it loose. The utill
    completed without error.

    The next time I booted the system the P.O.S.T test said the drives
    again needed rebuilding. once completed the system was rebooted. The
    utill again said they needed duplicating.

    Q. Is the "backup drive" in the mirrored pair syncronized by the Raid
    controller
    as data changed.

    Q. what do you use to confirm the drives are in sync

    Regards

    Trev

    Munchkin, Feb 26, 2004