    Here's the link to the Asus page on the mobo:

    http://usa.asus.com/products/server/srv-mb/k8n-dl/overview.htm

    Any input would be appreciated.

    M. Murcek, May 9, 2005

  2. M. Murcek

    John Barnes Guest

    NForce 4 does not require sata drivers.

    John Barnes, May 9, 2005

  3. I ordered one of these for a client yesturday, and I expect it to be in
    by the end of the week. If you don't get an answer by then, I'll reply ;).

    FYI, SATA2 (300mb/s) has no real advantage over SATA1 (150mb/s), as hard
    disks usually get 40-80mb/s in real world situations ;). If your going
    to do a huge RAID, you might see some performance gains, but still very
    marginal.

    --
    Ryan Hoffman
    Extended64.com - http://www.extended64.com

    Windows x64 Support Forums: http://www.extended64.com/Forums/
    Extended64.com's Windows x64 Blogs: http://www.extended64.com/Blogs/

    Ryan Hoffman [Extended64.com], May 10, 2005