ASUS Distributor needed

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by kirkzeusNOSPAM@hotmail.com, Oct 21, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Hi all

    Can anyone please tell me of a company in Auckland that is a
    distributor for ASUS motherboards and notebooks.

    Thanks
    --
    To reply, take NOSPAM out of my email address.
    , Oct 21, 2003
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Eden Computers 6388188. Talk to Simon. Tell him I sent you.

    Or Go Online at www.edencomputers.co.nz


    Justin C. Le Grice

    wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > Can anyone please tell me of a company in Auckland that is a
    > distributor for ASUS motherboards and notebooks.
    >
    > Thanks
    Justin C. Le Grice, Oct 21, 2003
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Guest

    Thanks for the reply.

    Unfortunately that company deals only with the public. I am after a
    distributor.

    Thanks again.

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:23:15 +1300, "Justin C. Le Grice"
    <> wrote:

    >Eden Computers 6388188. Talk to Simon. Tell him I sent you.
    >
    >Or Go Online at www.edencomputers.co.nz
    >
    >
    >Justin C. Le Grice
    >
    > wrote:
    >> Hi all
    >>
    >> Can anyone please tell me of a company in Auckland that is a
    >> distributor for ASUS motherboards and notebooks.
    >>
    >> Thanks


    --
    To reply, take NOSPAM out of my email address.
    , Oct 21, 2003
    #3
  4. SNOman Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > Can anyone please tell me of a company in Auckland that is a
    > distributor for ASUS motherboards and notebooks.
    >
    > Thanks

    Distributors are:-

    Renaissance &

    Morning Star
    SNOman, Oct 21, 2003
    #4
  5. Connery Guest

    Morning Star are the company you are looking for, they are the NZ
    disributors for ASUS and deal with the support and RMA's of ASUS
    products. They are located at
    20 Clemow Dve, Mt Wellington Auckland and if you want to ring them,
    try
    09 573 0988.
    Connery, Oct 22, 2003
    #5
  6. Guest

    Thanks for your suggestions guys. I'll give them a try.


    On 21 Oct 2003 16:31:29 -0700, (Connery)
    wrote:

    >Morning Star are the company you are looking for, they are the NZ
    >disributors for ASUS and deal with the support and RMA's of ASUS
    >products. They are located at
    >20 Clemow Dve, Mt Wellington Auckland and if you want to ring them,
    >try
    >09 573 0988.


    --
    To reply, take NOSPAM out of my email address.
    , Oct 22, 2003
    #6
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. router used as modem distributor?

    , Jun 6, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    467
    Ralph Wade Phillips
    Jun 6, 2004
  2. Re: router used as modem distributor?

    , Jun 7, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    775
    Ralph Wade Phillips
    Jun 8, 2004
  3. Mark Williamson

    Multiregion/Region-detecting modifier/distributor

    Mark Williamson, Sep 7, 2003, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    390
  4. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    517
  5. TEX

    mustek/yukai distributor

    TEX, Dec 2, 2004, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    366
    Waylon Kenning
    Dec 2, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page