ASUS A7PRO AWARD BIOS BEEP CODE & BURNT P/S

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan Kimzey, Oct 3, 2003.

  1. Dan Kimzey

    Dan Kimzey Guest

    ASUS A7PRO, AWARD PCI/PNP 686

    AWARD BIOS BEEP CODE & BURNT P/S Question.

    Clean out dust, reset all but cpu,

    Replaced the power supply--provided load.

    Power up, no post and constant, slow beep,... beep,... beep,... etc., etc.

    Prior symptoms to the snap, crackle and pop of the p/s
    were random shutdowns.

    I need a suggestion on how best to proceed.

    Thanks in advance,

    Dan

    Dan Kimzey, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Dan Kimzey