    an opinion on the performance of this model, or the build quality of Asus
    laptops in general.

    Any information is appreciated. Cheers.
    ]v[etaphoid, Jan 20, 2004

  2. ]v[etaphoid

    Micio Guest

    I don't know much about Laptops,
    I tried Goggles too see what they have.
    Here is what I did.
    In Goggles Window I typed "Asus A2000H Laptop "
    It came back with different Links & Info.
    Under "Web Results"
    Second from top Click on "JSI Hardware Forums-Asus A2000L Laptop
    Review"

    Good Luck !!!
    ===========

    "]v[etaphoid" <> wrote in message
    > I'm interested in purchasing a laptop, and the Asus A2000H

    seems to have
    > just about everything I want (4+USB2.0, DVD/CDRW, 15" LCD, 512

    Mb, XP Pro)
    > for a great price (AU$2,000). Unfortunately, I've been unable

    to find more
    > than a solitary poorly worded review and was wondering if

    anyone could offer

    Micio, Jan 20, 2004

  3. ]v[etaphoid

    FeaolPlay Guest

    That is one of the top models from Asus and extremely customiseable. I've
    had one for a year now and it hasn't failed me yet, though it has outlived
    and outclassed a mate of mine's Compaq he just bought 4 months ago.

    FeaolPlay, Jan 20, 2004