asterisk

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Shane, May 26, 2005.

  1. Shane

    Shane Guest

    anyone had a crack at compiling this?
    am trying to compile it on my Slackware machine ( I know debian has a
    package)
    and its throwing compile errors when it comes to make progdocs
    asterisk-1.0.7$ make progdocs
    doxygen contrib/asterisk-ng-doxygen
    Warning: Tag `CGI_NAME' at line 802 of file contrib/asterisk-ng-doxygen
    has become obsolete.
    [...]

    or as root

    asterisk-1.0.7# make progdocs
    [...]
    sh: dot: command not found
    Problems running dot. Check your installation!

    any ideas?
    TIA

    Shane, May 26, 2005

  2. Shane

    Shane Guest

    damn thing,
    had a dependency
    if anyones interested you need the following to install asterisk on
    slackware
    http://www.graphviz.org

    also.. debians install doesnt have a man page :\
    (slackwares does)

    Shane, May 26, 2005

  3. Shane

    DaveG Guest

    Shane wrote:
    > anyone had a crack at compiling this?
    > am trying to compile it on my Slackware machine ( I know debian has a
    > package)
    > and its throwing compile errors when it comes to make progdocs
    > asterisk-1.0.7$ make progdocs
    > doxygen contrib/asterisk-ng-doxygen
    > Warning: Tag `CGI_NAME' at line 802 of file contrib/asterisk-ng-doxygen
    > has become obsolete.
    > [...]
    >
    > or as root
    >
    > asterisk-1.0.7# make progdocs
    > [...]
    > sh: dot: command not found
    > Problems running dot. Check your installation!
    >
    > any ideas?
    > TIA

    I have it compiled OK on FC3 but didn't try the progdocs. Not sure what
    they provide, but if it's documentation then there's oodles of it on the
    net.

    Dave

    DaveG, May 27, 2005
  4. Shane

    Shane Guest

    snip
    >> any ideas?
    >> TIA

    > I have it compiled OK on FC3 but didn't try the progdocs. Not sure what
    > they provide, but if it's documentation then there's oodles of it on the
    > net.
    >
    > Dave

    I have compiled them OK by compiling the dependency, but I have no idea
    what it adds or what I might have missed out on

    Shane, May 27, 2005
  5. Shane

    shannon Guest

    Shane wrote:

    > damn thing,
    > had a dependency
    > if anyones interested you need the following to install asterisk on
    > slackware
    > http://www.graphviz.org
    >

    > also.. debians install doesnt have a man page :\
    > (slackwares does)

    Debian often puts documentation into separate deb packages

    shannon, May 27, 2005