    Thanks, Greg

    --
    GREGORY BURNS

    GREGORY BURNS, Jul 6, 2003

  2. GREGORY BURNS

    shido Guest

    Asterisk can do what you need and some things you havent mentioned like custom IVRs, voicemail, conferencing, and etceteras.

    -Greg

    "GREGORY BURNS" <> wrote in message news:...
    Group,

    I got a project and was wondering if asterisk is the right program to use. We currently using Cisco ATA's around the world with GnuGK, but we also what to use SIP. I believe Asterisk has a SIP server? It seem like Asterisk does a lot, and I would love to get to know it better. But is it more for just a PBX like in a office or is it a good application to use to tie ATA and other SIP devices together around the world. We will need to get CDR's, perform basic routing of calls, provide some phones from calling if they run out of money, stuff like that.

    Thanks, Greg

    --
    GREGORY BURNS

    shido, Jul 6, 2003