    Asterisk, I'm just basically looking how I can link the two and what my
    options are. Sorry I'm fairly new to the VoIP scene any information you guys
    have would be really appreciated thanks.

    Rodrick Brown, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Rodrick Brown

    shido Guest

    You can connect Asterisk to use NuFone which allows you to use IAX the
    Asterisk native protocol which works behind NAT.

    US and Canada are 2.9 cents / minute. Setup time takes just under 2 minutes
    if you use paypal. ( )

    -Greg

    --
    Greg Merriweather
    The NuFone Network

    519-251-8225 x 3000
    IM:

    shido, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Rodrick Brown

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    shido <> wrote:
    > You can connect Asterisk to use NuFone which allows you to use IAX the
    > Asterisk native protocol which works behind NAT.
    >
    > US and Canada are 2.9 cents / minute. Setup time takes just under 2 minutes
    > if you use paypal. ( )

    I know this has come up before, but I really think you'd do a lot better if
    you had some actual information on your web site (rates, specific
    description of services, etc.). Your knowledge and what I've seen of your
    rates are confidence-inspiring but there is not a chance on God's green
    earth I would enter in a relationship if I couldn't read all about the
    offering at my leisure first. I have had so many bad experiences with sales
    people that I (and I'm not alone here) studiously avoid them until I know
    exactly what I want and who I want it from.

    miguel
    --
    See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/

    Miguel Cruz, Dec 3, 2003
  4. You can get an FXO card and connect it to the RJ11 jack on Vonage. In a few
    months, there will be cards which can handle multiple ports.

    Stuart Friedman, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Rodrick Brown

    Kyler Laird Guest

    (Miguel Cruz) writes:

    >> US and Canada are 2.9 cents / minute. Setup time takes just under 2 minutes
    >> if you use paypal. ( )

    >I know this has come up before, but I really think you'd do a lot better if
    >you had some actual information on your web site (rates, specific
    >description of services, etc.).

    Seconded. I've heard great things about NuFone from a friend who uses
    it and I have some Digium and QuickNet hardware just waiting to be used.
    Yet each time I look at NuFone, I stop because they don't provide any
    significant info. about their offerings.

    http://nufone.net/voip_provider.php

    VoIP Provider
    Using our state of the art network, The NuFone Network is able to provide you with the absolute latest in VoIP terminaton and origination technology. Our hybrid TDM/VoIP platform is able to deal with SIP, H.323, MGCP, SCCP and IAX using ulaw, alaw, gsm, speex, iLBC and G.729 codecs.

    NuFone can provide you with wholesale and retail Domestic and International termination, along with DID numbers that will allow you to establish a remote presence in 100s of cities.

    As a NuFone member you will have full access to our Subscriber Management System which provides you with a web-based envrionment to control and administor all the various aspects of your account.

    --kyler

    Kyler Laird, Dec 4, 2003