    From: "Praxi" <> - view profile
    Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 22:50:26 -0700
    Subject: Newby to Asterisk - Lingo to Router, Router to PC...
    Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
    original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author
    Hi Everyone,

    Does anyone knows how can a route my Lingo VoIP phone line to my PC
    (Asterisk)?
    Then, how do I get out of my PC, say to a switch, and connect to VoIP
    phones?

    Thank you,

    Praxitek

    Praxi, Oct 11, 2006