Asterisk support and consulting

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by VOIPExperts, Oct 31, 2006.

  1. VOIPExperts

    VOIPExperts

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2006
    Messages:
    7
    Dear Sirs,

    VoIP Experts has a team of highly qualified Asterisk's engineers who have a diverse experience by working with it. We offer you comprehensive support of Asterisk wich includes configuration, troubleshooting, integrating and programming of Asterisk as well as its designinig, writing of new modules, maintenance support and Asterisk consulting.

    We have thorough knowledge of Asterisk features including

    voicemail
    music on hold
    fax over e-mail
    call queuing
    call waiting
    dial by name
    IVR
    Text-to speech
    trunking
    and others.

    Also we can customize Asterisk exactly to your needs.
    We will be glad to discuss all the details about your certain project on Asterisk and fulfill it in a timely and cost effective manner.

    If you are seeking for a seriuos Asterisk support contact us at sales@voip-experts.com

    VOIPExperts, Oct 31, 2006