    Been trying for a while without any luck!

    Many thanks in advance

    Matthew

    Matthew, Nov 9, 2006

  2. Matthew

    Graham Guest

    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > Looking for some help..
    >
    > Trying to install the voice files from http://www.tel.net/voice.html onto
    > my trixbox setup.
    >
    > Can someone post some idiots guide as to where the files need to go and in
    > what format?
    >
    > Been trying for a while without any luck!
    >
    > Many thanks in advance
    >
    > Matthew

    I am going to stick with Allison Smith for now thanks!
    http://www.theivrvoice.com/

    Graham, Nov 9, 2006

  3. Matthew

    Mr Man Guest

    Graham wrote:
    >> Hi Guys,
    >>
    >> Looking for some help..
    >>
    >> Trying to install the voice files from http://www.tel.net/voice.html onto
    >> my trixbox setup.
    >>
    >> Can someone post some idiots guide as to where the files need to go and in
    >> what format?
    >>
    >> Been trying for a while without any luck!
    >>
    >> Many thanks in advance
    >>
    >> Matthew

    > I am going to stick with Allison Smith for now thanks!
    > http://www.theivrvoice.com/

    Helpful to the poster i'm sure.

    Drop me an email and i'll help you sort it.

    Easiest way is to install samba, activate windows file sharing for root
    and transfer them over, and then remove all ulaw files.

    Mr Man, Nov 10, 2006
  4. Matthew

    Jono Guest

    "Mr Man" <> wrote in
    message news:ErP4h.106175$...
    > Graham wrote:
    >>> Hi Guys,
    >>>
    >>> Looking for some help..
    >>>
    >>> Trying to install the voice files from http://www.tel.net/voice.html
    >>> onto my trixbox setup.

    > Easiest way is to install samba, activate windows file sharing for root
    > and transfer them over, and then remove all ulaw files.

    Or, use WinSCP to transfer them.

    Jono, Nov 10, 2006
  5. Matthew

    alexd Guest

    Jono wrote:

    > "Mr Man" <> wrote in
    > message news:ErP4h.106175$...

    >> Easiest way is to install samba, activate windows file sharing for root
    >> and transfer them over, and then remove all ulaw files.

    > Or, use WinSCP to transfer them.

    Or, SSH in and wget them.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    19:36:48 up 17 days, 3:22, 3 users, load average: 3.39, 3.22, 3.16

    alexd, Nov 10, 2006
  6. Matthew

    Jono Guest

    alexd laid this down on his screen :
    >>> Easiest way is to install samba, activate windows file sharing for root
    >>> and transfer them over, and then remove all ulaw files.

    >> Or, use WinSCP to transfer them.

    > Or, SSH in and wget them.

    Putty

    Jono, Nov 10, 2006
  7. Matthew

    linker3000 Guest

    Jono wrote:
    > alexd laid this down on his screen :

    >>> Or, use WinSCP to transfer them.

    >> Or, SSH in and wget them.

    > Putty

    Aw c'mon guys - FileZilla - best free FTP/SFTP prog around

    Instructions for changing sound files here:

    http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk sound files

    linker3000, Nov 11, 2006