    NZ suppliers of pci based FXS and FXO cards ?

    Thanks,

    Dave

    DaveG, Dec 16, 2004

  2. DaveG wrote:
    > Has anyone here played around with the Asterisk OS pbx software ?
    > I'd be interested to hear of any experiences. Also whether there are any
    > NZ suppliers of pci based FXS and FXO cards ?

    ummm yeah, I think we're tinkering with it at work.
    I dont know about the nz supply of the gear, I think we got it from the US.

    but a quick google gave this.

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=Asterisk PBX site:nz&btnG=Search

    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 17, 2004

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 17, 2004
  4. DaveG

    Mercury Guest

    Allied Telesyn makes FXO / FXS boxes & they are available from Renaissance.
    Leadtek has a variety of VOIP thingies too. They would require Telepermits,
    so may not be available here.

    Please keep us posted if you hear anything. IMHO a possible Big Next Thing.

    Mercury, Dec 18, 2004
  5. DaveG

    Mercury, Dec 18, 2004
  6. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > DaveG wrote:
    >
    >> Has anyone here played around with the Asterisk OS pbx software ?
    >> I'd be interested to hear of any experiences. Also whether there are
    >> any NZ suppliers of pci based FXS and FXO cards ?

    > ummm yeah, I think we're tinkering with it at work.
    > I dont know about the nz supply of the gear, I think we got it from the US.
    >
    > but a quick google gave this.
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=Asterisk PBX site:nz&btnG=Search

    Likewise, I've got it compiled so far....

    Thanks for the link, now why didn't I think of that :)

    Dave

    DaveG, Dec 20, 2004
  7. DaveG

    DaveG Guest