    Jono Guest

    It's new name is Trixbox !

    <http://www.trixbox.org/>
    Jono, Jun 1, 2006

  2. Jono

    alexd Guest

    Jono wrote:

    > It's new name is Trixbox !
    >
    > <http://www.trixbox.org/>

    Well I spose it's easier to pronounce or spell than 'asterix', as all my
    colleagues call it.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    19:12:33 up 13 days, 13:10, 1 user, load average: 0.45, 0.14, 0.13
    alexd, Jun 2, 2006

  3. alexd wrote:
    > Jono wrote:
    >
    >> It's new name is Trixbox !
    >>
    >> <http://www.trixbox.org/>

    > Well I spose it's easier to pronounce or spell than 'asterix', as all my
    > colleagues call it.

    They should have shown a sense of humour and renamed it to Obelisk@Work...

    xF,

    ....Nick
    Nicholas Thomas, Jun 2, 2006
  4. Jono

    alexd Guest

    Nicholas Thomas wrote:

    > alexd wrote:
    >> Jono wrote:
    >>> <http://www.trixbox.org/>

    >> Well I spose it's easier to pronounce or spell than 'asterix', as all my
    >> colleagues call it.

    > They should have shown a sense of humour and renamed it to Obelisk@Work...

    I don't suppose anyone here has tried to register on their forum this
    evening? Every attempt I have made today has ended up in me being sent to a
    blank page. Don't tell me I have to use Internet Explorer?!?

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    19:31:22 up 13 days, 13:28, 1 user, load average: 0.10, 0.11, 0.11
    alexd, Jun 2, 2006
  5. Jono

    Jono Guest

    alexd pretended :
    > Nicholas Thomas wrote:
    >
    >> alexd wrote:

    >>> Well I spose it's easier to pronounce or spell than 'asterix', as all my
    >>> colleagues call it.

    >> They should have shown a sense of humour and renamed it to Obelisk@Work...

    > I don't suppose anyone here has tried to register on their forum this
    > evening? Every attempt I have made today has ended up in me being sent to a
    > blank page. Don't tell me I have to use Internet Explorer?!?

    I tried, unsuccefully many times yesterday. Not tried today, though.
    Jono, Jun 2, 2006
  6. Jono

    Sean Guest

    alexd wrote:
    > Jono wrote:
    >
    >> It's new name is Trixbox !
    >>
    >> <http://www.trixbox.org/>

    > Well I spose it's easier to pronounce or spell than 'asterix', as all my
    > colleagues call it.

    I get very annoyed at people calling it asterix! its asterisk ! eesh :)
    Sean, Jun 2, 2006
  7. Jono

    Jono Guest

    Sean presented the following explanation :
    > alexd wrote:
    >> Jono wrote:
    >>
    >>> It's new name is Trixbox !
    >>>
    >>> <http://www.trixbox.org/>

    >> Well I spose it's easier to pronounce or spell than 'asterix', as all my
    >> colleagues call it.
    >>

    > I get very annoyed at people calling it asterix! its asterisk ! eesh :)

    Just like when people say "He aksed me"
    Jono, Jun 2, 2006
  8. Jono

    paul123 Guest

    Jono wrote:
    > alexd pretended :
    > > I don't suppose anyone here has tried to register on their forum this
    > > evening? Every attempt I have made today has ended up in me being sent to a
    > > blank page. Don't tell me I have to use Internet Explorer?!?

    > I tried, unsuccefully many times yesterday. Not tried today, though.

    Registered Ok this afternoon using Opera.
    paul123, Jun 2, 2006
  9. Jono

    alexd Guest

    paul123 wrote:

    > Jono wrote:
    >> alexd pretended :
    >> > I don't suppose anyone here has tried to register on their forum this
    >> > evening? Every attempt I have made today has ended up in me being sent
    >> > to a blank page. Don't tell me I have to use Internet Explorer?!?

    >> I tried, unsuccefully many times yesterday. Not tried today, though.

    > Registered Ok this afternoon using Opera.

    Working now with Konqueror

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    15:19:56 up 14 days, 9:17, 1 user, load average: 0.15, 0.20, 0.08
    alexd, Jun 3, 2006
  10. Jono

    Lee Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > It's new name is Trixbox !
    >
    > <http://www.trixbox.org/>

    Thanks for the tip.

    Also worth noting that there is a preconfigured virtual machine for VMware
    player available. Try before you, er, "buy"?
    Lee, Jun 5, 2006