Asterisk compatible VoIP termination (more than 400 destinations), 0/0/1 Billing

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Paul Sergievski, Jun 21, 2005.

  1. Send Calls around the world and pay for traffic only.

    There are no additional or hidden costs. Originate traffic and pay only
    per minutes.
    Real benefits are the following:
    1. Instant access to A-Z termination
    2. More than 400 destinations
    3. Qualitative routes at good price
    4. 0/0/1 Billing settings
    5. Online Billing with CDR/failed calls
    6. 24x7 online Support team
    7. SIP and H323, IAX is coming soon (config help)
    8. Simple and user friendly interface
    9. A lot of other features…

    See tariffs at www.AsteriskOUT.com
    For the more details please contact our Sales department

    Sincerely,
    Sales Department

    e-mail
    msn:
    icq: 240089256
    aol: asteriskout
    yahoo: asteriskout

    Phone +1 866 744 1140 Fax +1 650 429 2109

    www.AsteriskOUT.com :::::Send Calls Instantly

    Paul Sergievski, Jun 21, 2005

  2. Paul Sergievski

    B.M. Wright Guest

    Paul Sergievski <> wrote:

    > See tariffs at www.AsteriskOUT.com
    > For the more details please contact our Sales department

    > Phone +1 866 744 1140 Fax +1 650 429 2109

    This is identical to www.buymin.com including the same rates and
    even the same toll free customer service number. Why not keep it down
    to one advertisement for the service instead of one for each pseudonym?
    The rates look ok, maybe it's a good service, but if you piss everyone
    off by spamming the newsgroups excessively you will lose business.

    B.M. Wright, Jun 22, 2005