Asterisk Broadvoice outbounds calls go to voicemail on BV contral panel

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Joel.Bueno@gmail.com, May 16, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Ok i had a loop where i would dial a number and it would ring my
    extension

    i made a change in

    ;For outgoing calls this setup would dial my extension back.. loop loop
    exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,dial(SIP/1002,60)
    exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,congestion()
    exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,102,busy()

    to this

    ;For outgoing calls this now sends me to my voicemail
    exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,dial(SIP/,60)
    exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,congestion()
    exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,102,busy()
    and if i disable voicemail in broadvoice
    control panel i get a 503 service not avail... i feel like breaking
    something

    Heres my current config.. but i cant dial out.. i hope its vb and not
    me

    sip.conf
    [general]
    context=from-broadvoice
    bindport=5060
    bindaddr=0.0.0.0
    srvlookup=yes
    pedantic=no
    disallow=all
    allow=ulaw
    allow=ilbc
    allow=alaw
    allow=gsm
    port=5060
    register => 3109439035:
    [sip.broadvoice.com]
    type=friend
    host=sip.broadvoice.com
    user=phone
    username=3109439035
    secret=bvPassword
    fromdomain=sip.broadvoice.com
    fromuser=3109439035
    insecure=very
    context=from-broadvoice
    dtmfmode=inband
    canreinvite=no
    qualify=yes

    [1002]
    username=1002 ;extension for xlite
    type=friend
    secret=1002
    qualify=yes
    port=5060
    nat=never
    host=dynamic
    dtmfmode=auto
    disallow=all
    context=from-broadvoice
    canreinvite=no
    allow=g729
    allow=g723.1
    allow=gsm
    allow=ulaw
    allow=alaw

    extensions.conf
    [general]
    static=yes
    writeprotect=no
    autofallthrough=yes
    clearglobalvars=no
    priorityjumping=no

    [from-broadvoice]
    ;For incoming calls
    ;This extension line will ring SIP
    ;extension 1002 for 60 seconds then hang up. Modify as necessary to fit
    your dialplan
    exten => 3109439035,1,Dial(SIP/1002,60,tr)
    exten => 3109439035,2,hangup

    ;For outgoing calls this now sends me to my voicemail
    exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,dial(SIP/,60)
    exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,congestion()
    exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,102,busy()

    Incoming works great! but a bit choppy, so if any one can help me get
    calls
    going out thanks in advanced.
    --
    Joel Bueno

    Contact Me:
    joel.bueno at gmail.com
    joel at centurymedia.com
    joelbueno13 AOL Messenger
    supersaijin_therock at hotmail MSN Messenger
    supersaijin_therock Skype

    , May 16, 2006