    Thanks

    --

    Glenn

    Glenn Robinson, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Glenn:

    In my experience, you are not going to get many answers to such
    specific question in this NG.

    Your best bets are: the Asterisk Group in Google, or this forum:

    http://forums.digium.com/

    Then, there is the mailing list(s).

    Good luck,

    -Ramon

    ps: the first thing you are going to be asked is to post your sip.conf
    and extensions.conf files.

    Ramon F Herrera, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Glenn Robinson

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Ramon F Herrera" <> wrote in message
    > Glenn:
    >
    > In my experience, you are not going to get many answers
    > to such specific question in this NG.
    >
    > Your best bets are: the Asterisk Group in Google, or this
    > forum:
    >
    > http://forums.digium.com/
    >
    > Then, there is the mailing list(s).
    >
    > Good luck,
    >
    > -Ramon
    >
    > ps: the first thing you are going to be asked is to post
    > your sip.conf and extensions.conf files.

    You might want to try uk.telecom.voip as well, quite a few people there
    know a lot about Asterisk (I'm not one of them..!). Unfortunately the
    group is suffering from an attack of the trolls at the moment, but if you
    can ignore them you might find some answers.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 19, 2005