    At Costco. I thought i'd mention in case anyone's interested in this
    as it's msrp is $99. BestBuy has it for $119, amazon for around $80.

    -goro-
    Goro, Oct 28, 2006

  2. Goro

    Dave Garrett Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > At Costco. I thought i'd mention in case anyone's interested in this
    > as it's msrp is $99. BestBuy has it for $119, amazon for around $80.

    And if you already bought the earlier set, Amazon has a "partial"
    complete collector's edition that includes everything the full set does
    except the actual DVDs from the earlier set (the slimline cases in the
    new set are empty for those films in the earlier set, so you can remove
    the earlier's set discs from their regular Amaray cases and swap them
    into the slimlines of the new set). Nice to see Warner providing an
    upgrade path for purchasers of the earlier set instead of forcing them
    to double-dip.

    Dave
    Dave Garrett, Oct 28, 2006