    http://www.HelpUsAdopt2.com

    Thank you!!

    Hopeful Mom

    HopefulMom, Jul 24, 2004

  2. HopefulMom

    ICee Guest

    HopefulMom wrote:
    > If you can spare one dollar,

    [snip the drivel]

    Wow, technology has enabled bums to go from begging for money on the
    street, to begging for money on the internet.

    Yeah, here you go, HM:

    ICee, Jul 24, 2004

  3. HopefulMom

    ICee Guest

    ICee wrote:
    > HopefulMom wrote:
    >> If you can spare one dollar,

    > [snip the drivel]
    >
    > Wow, technology has enabled bums to go from begging for money on the
    > street, to begging for money on the internet.
    >
    > Yeah, here you go, HM:

    Oops! Forgot the other one:

    ICee, Jul 24, 2004
  4. ICee wrote:
    > ICee wrote:
    >
    >>HopefulMom wrote:
    >>
    >>>If you can spare one dollar,

    >>[snip the drivel]
    >>
    >>Wow, technology has enabled bums to go from begging for money on the
    >>street, to begging for money on the internet.
    >>
    >>Yeah, here you go, HM:
    >>

    > Oops! Forgot the other one:

    Don't be so harsh, I just sent her my neighbor's kid.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 24, 2004
  5. HopefulMom

    ICee Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > ICee wrote:
    >> ICee wrote:

    >>> [snip the drivel]
    >>>
    >>> Wow, technology has enabled bums to go from begging for money on the
    >>> street, to begging for money on the internet.
    >>>
    >>> Yeah, here you go, HM:
    >>>

    >> Oops! Forgot the other one:
    >>

    > Don't be so harsh, I just sent her my neighbor's kid.

    ROTFL

    ICee, Jul 24, 2004
  6. HopefulMom, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use,
    wrote:

    > If you can spare one dollar, you can help us adopt our dreams! We
    > read how a woman had her shopping debt paid off by asking people on
    > the internet for one dollar. So we are giving it a try -- we hate to
    > ask but... We are trying to adopt two boys and don't have the cash to
    > pay the initial fees. Could you help us reach our dreams of adopting
    > these two boys by donating one dollar?
    >
    > Please visit our site for more information.
    >
    > http://www.HelpUsAdopt2.com
    >
    > Thank you!!
    >
    > Hopeful Mom

    Tell your husband to quit paying so much to his middle school female students
    for sex, and you need to charge the police officers where you work, *more* for
    your sexual favors.

    Himalayan sushie, Jul 24, 2004
  7. I've got 4 you can have if you want em! you just pay the shipping111

    Adrian Banbury, Jul 24, 2004