    know this is possible in word but can it be done so that it works in other
    applications also.

    thanx in advance

    sunny, May 20, 2004

  2. sunny

    Steve Guest

    "sunny" <> wrote in message
    news:vj_qc.714$...
    > Is it possible to assign a shortcut key to perform a task each time,

    for eg

    Try http://www.shortkeys.com/lite.htm its free! I use it all the time

    Steve, May 20, 2004

    I use QuickPhrase - very good and free - get it at:-

    http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Authors/TypingMaster__Inc.html

    --
    Paulie

    pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com

    Pauline Johnson, May 21, 2004
  4. sunny

    NemoDAman Guest

    I know you can assign programs shortcuts in XP by right clicking on the
    shortcut going to properties and assign it from there under the shortcut
    tab.

    NemoDAman, Aug 2, 2004