    Remove MY PANTS to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Gamertag: KerplunKuK

    kerplunkuk, Jul 9, 2003

  2. kerplunkuk

    Guest Guest

    Set up email rules in outlook

    Guest, Jul 10, 2003

  3. You looked in the right place. You need to set up a rule to check who it is
    addressed to and direct it to the relevant folder.

    Go into rules and click Add. Choose "Create blank rule" and then check when
    messages arrive. Next, go for "sent to people or distribution list" Then
    click on the blue line in the bottom box and pick your addressees.

    From there click next and select "move to folder" and point it at the folder
    you want it to go into.

    John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions, Jul 10, 2003
  4. kerplunkuk

    kerplunkuk Guest

    Thanks, got it sorted. Just a bit different.

    Thanks John

    --

    Remove MY PANTS to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Gamertag: KerplunKuK
    "John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions" < NO SPAM> wrote
    in message news:beieet$dnr$...
    > You looked in the right place. You need to set up a rule to check who it

    is
    > addressed to and direct it to the relevant folder.
    >
    > Go into rules and click Add. Choose "Create blank rule" and then check

    when
    > messages arrive. Next, go for "sent to people or distribution list" Then
    > click on the blue line in the bottom box and pick your addressees.
    >
    > From there click next and select "move to folder" and point it at the

    folder

    kerplunkuk, Jul 10, 2003