Assessment Training Material - The best 5.00 bucks I ever spent.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by oanW, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. oanW

    oanW Guest

    I bought two Assessment Training Documents off ebay at
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
    ViewItem&item=4523177782 for JUST $5.00.
    The docs were for Introduction to Microsoft Windows®
    ServerT 2003 and Developing Enterprise Windows®-based
    Applications with .NET: Rich Client--Visual Basic® .NET.
    My assessment results were 77% and 83%. It took me less
    than 20 minutes to complete each assessment. These
    documents are published by a company called
    http://www.disnetinc.com/index.htm.
    I'm sold on this stuff. I'll use them again. The material
    is excellent and their web site is sooo easy to use.

    They also state they will be doing similar stuff with
    Certification material. I can hardly wait!!

    Joan

    oanW, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Two words. Spammer A$$fusker

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 28, 2005

  3. surly the 'best $5 you ever spent' was when you picked your old ma up
    the other day on the corner of 34th. Did she spit or swallow in the
    end?

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:33:14 -0800, "oanW" <>
    wrote:

    >I bought two Assessment Training Documents off ebay at
    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
    >ViewItem&item=4523177782 for JUST $5.00.
    >The docs were for Introduction to Microsoft Windows®
    >ServerT 2003 and Developing Enterprise Windows®-based
    >Applications with .NET: Rich Client--Visual Basic® .NET.
    >My assessment results were 77% and 83%. It took me less
    >than 20 minutes to complete each assessment. These
    >documents are published by a company called
    >http://www.disnetinc.com/index.htm.
    >I'm sold on this stuff. I'll use them again. The material
    >is excellent and their web site is sooo easy to use.
    >
    >They also state they will be doing similar stuff with
    >Certification material. I can hardly wait!!
    >
    >Joan

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2005