    a way to do this. Can anyone help me with this?

    All support is appreciated.

    Regards.
    AssessmentResultsHelp, Mar 24, 2005

  2. AssessmentResultsHelp

    SorryNO Guest

    I know this is not available today, but tomorrow, who
    knows.

    be

    SorryNO, Mar 24, 2005

  3. There is a site that does offer some free support called
    http://disnetinc.com/.
    Good Luck

    SupportIsThere, Mar 26, 2005
  4. AssessmentResultsHelp

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Also:
    To support training get "101 Visual Basic and C# Code
    Samples" at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/samples/default.
    aspx

    FYI-Geek101