    of card do i need to buy, i cant find any info on their site regarding this
    board.
    Thanks

    Gerry, Nov 16, 2004

  2. Gerry

    Ellis Guest

    "Gerry" <> wrote in message
    news:cndsqu$q77$...
    > Hi,
    > I have the above m/board & want to install an AGP graphics card. What sort
    > of card do i need to buy, i cant find any info on their site regarding
    > this board.
    > Thanks

    I could not find any reference to that mobod either. Are you sure that is
    the right model or is it an old one?

    I recently bought an Asrock K7VT4A+ and I was warned by the dealer to make
    sure the graphics card was compatible as the new cards have a different
    voltage than the older ones and if you put the wrong one in it can cause
    damage.

    You need to get the right advice but where from I do not know because there
    does not seem to be any info around with regards to the model that you
    named.

    Ellis

    Ellis, Nov 18, 2004