    followed by the three short beeps again (then repeats)
    Help, anyone got any solutions for me,
    Thanks
    Gerry, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Gerry

    WebWalker Guest

    On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:41:14 +0000 (UTC), "Gerry"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >Have just installed the above board with an AMD K7 Athlon xp2600 cpu 333fsb.
    >On power up nothing much happens except i get three short beeps then a pause
    >followed by the three short beeps again (then repeats)
    >Help, anyone got any solutions for me,
    >Thanks

    Sound like RAM problem, try to resit them.
    Are you having the right RAM which are supported by your motherboard ?

    --
    WebWalker
    WebWalker, Oct 5, 2004

  3. Gerry

    ToMh Guest

    "Gerry" <> wrote in message news:cjsg1q$dk2$...
    > Hi,
    > Have just installed the above board with an AMD K7 Athlon xp2600 cpu 333fsb.
    > On power up nothing much happens except i get three short beeps then a pause
    > followed by the three short beeps again (then repeats)
    > Help, anyone got any solutions for me,
    > Thanks

    Did you put memory in it? If you did the memory may
    be bad or incompatible.
    ToMh, Oct 5, 2004
  4. Gerry

    Kaius Guest

    make sure you set the bus speed correctly via CMOS or jumpers.

    Kaius, Oct 6, 2004