.aspx page apears minimized when pops up

Discussion in 'Software' started by sam.dev, Jan 31, 2008.

  1. sam.dev

    sam.dev

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    i am calling a .aspx to show as pop up but the page apear minimized when opened.

    first of all i m using these code of lines to call another .aspx page

    string clientScript = "" +
    "window.open('SlotsBlockage.aspx?" + this.paramsToBlockPage + "', 'RecurrentBlock'," +
    "'width=850, height=350, menubar=no, center=yes, resizable=no');" +
    "";
    that further call another.aspx page to open as pop up
    The name of my first page is SlotsBlockage.aspx lets say....then this page calls the default2.aspx page as popup.

    I am using the below mentioned line in my .aspx page to call default2.aspx page as popup

    <iframe id="iframeSlotsBlockage" src="Default2.aspx" style="width: 850px; height: 550px">

    when this page popps up this apears as minimized ..
    i am unable to resolve the problem..
    if any one have any idea
    Kindly reply.....
    sam

    sam.dev, Jan 31, 2008

  2. sam.dev

    ProgTalk

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    this could help

    var x = window.open(SlotsBlockage.aspx?', 'RecurrentBlock',idth=850, height=350, menubar=no, center=yes, resizable=no');

    if ( x != null )
    {
    x.focus();
    }

    ProgTalk, Feb 2, 2008

  3. sam.dev

    sam.dev

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    thnks

    thnks a million
    good work around...it is working in my case...

    sam.dev, Feb 4, 2008
  4. sam.dev

    ProgTalk

    Joined: