Aspartame becomes AminoSweet

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühw¤£f, Feb 6, 2010.

  1. §ñühw¤£f, Feb 6, 2010

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    news:hkkrvk$k57$-september.org:

    > But it is still the same unsafe shit that converts to formaldehyde on
    > your body. So look for the new name change on your pre-packaged foods
    > and even tooth paste & gum. Yuck.
    > http://www.wnho.net/fsa_admits_not_accepting_scientific_evidence_regard
    > ing_aspar tame.htm

    Yeah, so what. You piss it out anyways. That what kidneys *do* FCS.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Feb 7, 2010

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    thanatoid Guest

    chuckcar <> wrote in

    > §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    >
    >> But it is still the same unsafe shit that converts to
    >> formaldehyde on your body. So look for the new name change
    >> on your pre-packaged foods and even tooth paste & gum.
    >> Yuck.
    >> http://www.wnho.net/fsa_admits_not_accepting_scientific_evi
    >> dence_regard ing_aspar tame.htm
    >>

    > Yeah, so what. You piss it out anyways. That what kidneys
    > *do* FCS.

    Does someone with phenylketonuria (you won't believe this - I
    hardly can - but I spelled it right from memory!) "piss it right
    out"?

    I /don't/ think so.

    And a lot of people don't know you can't heat aspartame (like in
    cooking):

    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/youropinions.php?opinionid=4629

    And lots of other interesting things. Remember the "sugar causes
    insanity etc etc etc." scare of the early 70's? Can you say
    "massive PR campaign paid for by the makers of aspartame"?

    (PR is short for LYING, in case you didn't know.)

    http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/abuse/methanol.html
    http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/history.faq
    http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/recent.html

    I'm not a holistic or vegetarian or whatever freak (just a
    little old thanatoid), but facts are facts.

    BTW, this a /great/ example of PR.

    http://www.aspartame.org/aspartame_myths_phenyl.html

    They say it's a myth and then they say why certain people should
    stay the hell away from it.

    Beautiful.

    I'd LOVE to see who owns the site.

    (...)

    Actually, it was pretty easy. Most interesting, a MUST READ:
    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Calorie_Control_Council

    And the owners, The Kellen Company...

    "What can Kellen do for you?

    Full Management, Customized Services, Strategic Advice,
    Publicity and Communications, Membership/Revenue Development,
    Technology Solutions, Lobbying Expertise, Lower-Costs, Greater
    Value.

    Partner with Kellen and Surpass your Goals."

    (From http://www.kellencompany.com/solutions.html, copied
    without permission in the interest of public education.)

    Disclaimer: the above post is nothing but jokes, musings and
    twaddle.
    It is in no way to be interpreted as an attempt to discourage
    anyone from eating aspartame by the spoonful every time they are
    near a kitchen or restaurant. Aspartame is good for you, and all
    "studies" claiming otherwise are subversive communist lies. Life
    is beautiful and God loves us all.

    --
    The arrows are faster than rodents!
    - t.

    thanatoid, Feb 7, 2010
  4. §ñühw¤£f

    thanatoid Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in

    > thanatoid <> clouded the waters of

    <SNIP>

    > Really? Huh, **** aSSpartame. I aint eatin any more of that
    > shit unless its by mistake.
    >
    > They changed the name since people were wising up to the
    > data about it being bad for ya.

    Actually, since it's been out for over 30 years, and there have
    been MANY more reports about dangers years ago (for instance it
    didn't start carrying the phenylketonuria warning until several
    people had seizures and it made a big stink) I think it has more
    to do with Splenda's marketing success and relative safety. A
    little Like calling BOB 2 "Vista", etc.

    > Molasses is the safest form of sugar next to honey. And I
    > avoid those pretty much already since High motherfucking
    > fructose corn-hole syrup gave me motherfucking diabetes
    > since I was eatin all the shitty junk food instead of a
    > healthy paleo-diet, which is what humans evolved to eat.

    If you didn't have the gene, you wouldn't have diabetes. I eat
    so much sugar you wouldn't believe, always have, and I'm fine. I
    put a ¼ cup of sugar in every cup of coffee. No kidding.

    > Avoid: starches, carbohydrates and sugars and you'll be
    > reasonably safe.

    Sugar IS a carb, and those are the basic food groups, plus
    caffeine!

    > To be *healthy*, avoid: grains, and dairy too.

    What's left then? Grass?

    > Fruit is a *treat*. Eat seasonally available fruit in SMALL
    > amounts, preferably berries.

    I don't like fruit. I have a peach once every two years or so.

    thanatoid, Feb 7, 2010
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    thanatoid <> wrote in

    > chuckcar <> wrote in
    >
    >> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> But it is still the same unsafe shit that converts to
    >>> formaldehyde on your body. So look for the new name change
    >>> on your pre-packaged foods and even tooth paste & gum.
    >>> Yuck.
    >>> http://www.wnho.net/fsa_admits_not_accepting_scientific_evi
    >>> dence_regard ing_aspar tame.htm
    >>>

    >> Yeah, so what. You piss it out anyways. That what kidneys
    >> *do* FCS.

    > Does someone with phenylketonuria (you won't believe this - I
    > hardly can - but I spelled it right from memory!) "piss it right
    > out"?
    >
    > I /don't/ think so.

    Hardly a typical human being. It's like saying the traffic laws are unfair
    because they don't allow legally blind people to drive.

    <big snip>

    I'm sure there's all kinds of thing that can happen to all kinds of
    substances if you treat them in all kinds of ways, but until we develop a
    functional artificial kidney I seriously doubt that all these effects are
    fully understood and many will be simply erronous due to other medical
    facts that are not considered or known by those writing such. Worrying
    about a substance taken in extremely small doses which is approved and
    tested by health departments of multiple countries is bordering on tin foil
    hat territory IMHO.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Feb 7, 2010
  6. §ñühw¤£f

    thanatoid Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in

    <SNIP>

    > [aspartame] is linked to Gulf War Syndrome rather
    > convincingly.

    Interesting. I thought it was the usual "most will end up
    dead anyway so let's test our new biochemical formulas on
    them while we're at it" kind of thing the US Army loves to do
    to its (these days) voluntary victims.

    > Mine was DIET caused.

    Then I should have been dead 30 years ago.

    And your relatives don't have to have a history. There are
    recessive genes (treading on thin water here since I suck at
    science, but I AM fully convinced most things are
    genetically-controlled).

    >> I eat
    >> so much sugar you wouldn't believe, always have, and I'm
    >> fine. I put a ¼ cup of sugar in every cup of coffee. No
    >> kidding.
    >>

    > Good for you. Dont come crying to me

    Why would I come crying to YOU ;-) ? Besides, as I mention
    below, I want to be dead.

    > when you get that odd
    > UTI that wont clear up. Or the night sweats and frequent
    > urination and dry mouth that preceeds it for six months...

    Nothing like that so far...

    But in any case, don't forget - I'm suicidal, so I don't
    care. The sooner I'm off this planet, the better.

    > Jus Sayin, bro.

    I dig.

    >>> Avoid: starches, carbohydrates and sugars and you'll be
    >>> reasonably safe.

    >> Sugar IS a carb, and those are the basic food groups, plus
    >> caffeine!
    >>

    > Yeah...avoid sugar too...good call...I'm all over it.
    >
    >>> To be *healthy*, avoid: grains, and dairy too.

    >> What's left then? Grass?
    >>

    > Pft! Green vegetables, nuts, yogurt,(a safe dairy product
    > if its the organic stuff) fish, meat, tempeh...which is a
    > better form of Soy since its fermented.

    I use good Chinese-made soy sauce, buy this tempeh stuff
    sounds a little like tofu. No thanks.

    And red meat full of antibiotics and fubar knows what else is
    not a problem for you?

    >>> Fruit is a *treat*. Eat seasonally available fruit in
    >>> SMALL amounts, preferably berries.

    >> I don't like fruit. I have a peach once every two years or
    >> so.
    >>

    > Mmmmmmmmm...blueberries!

    Yes, those ARE good. Especially in ICE CREAM!

    thanatoid, Feb 7, 2010