ASP.net

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by d-ray, Apr 24, 2004.

  1. d-ray

    d-ray Guest

    printer, HP psc 2400,(Print, Copy, Scan, Fax). I have
    also upgraded my memory to my maximum capacity of 512
    megs. My question is this. Why do I have an ASP.net user
    account now? Is this spyware? How did it install? I am
    not familiar with this "program" and am concerned that it
    will be a problem.

    >OS: XP
    >
    >No its just another version of net. passport ..I used to

    think the same thing so i feel your pain.........

    d-ray, Apr 24, 2004