    Just had to make this comment, if anyone wonders why they stopped making
    this book, how outdated it is could have something to do with it, on page 81
    it asks you to open visual studio.net 7.0, lol
    Jaime, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Jaime wrote:

    > Just had to make this comment, if anyone wonders why they stopped making
    > this book, how outdated it is could have something to do with it, on page 81
    > it asks you to open visual studio.net 7.0, lol

    Are the exams done using Windows NT 5.0?
    General Protection Fault, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Jaime

    Jaime Guest

    lol
    "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    in message news:%23KRSJ$...

    Jaime, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Jaime

    a Guest

    I don't get it. VS.NET 2002 is version 7. And VS.NET 2003 is version 7.1 as
    far as I know. The year thing is just a Microsoft marketing thing to get us
    to feel that our software is outdated and that we should buy a new one :) I
    just wished Santa will give me a new version each year.

    a, Oct 23, 2003
  5. Jaime

    Jaime Guest

    Actually originally is was going to be visual studio 7, that's what's so
    funny, that's how old the book is that it is calling it that.

    Jaime, Oct 23, 2003
  6. Jaime

    Jaime Guest

    and no it's not version 7