    How can I change the name on the MS Office XP Startup screen?

    Thanks,
    Franklin

    Franklin, May 6, 2005

  2. Franklin

    Unk Guest

    On Thu, 5 May 2005 20:57:02 -0400, "Franklin" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I found this in my user account. what is it? And Should I delete it?
    >

    >How can I change the name on the MS Office XP Startup screen?
    >

    >Thanks,
    >Franklin

    What is the ASP.NET Machine Account?
    http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/aspdot.php

    Right-click My computer, Manage, Local Users and Groups, Users. In the
    right window pane is a list of all the users on your computer. You can disable or delete the
    accounts that were added by the Microsoft.net framework update.

    Unk, May 6, 2005

  3. Franklin

    Franklin Guest

    Thanks.