    Hi in my user accounts ASP.NET Machine A...has created a limited account,
    is this normal procedure as I have just noticed it.
    Any advice will be appreciated.
    Robin, Nov 3, 2007

  2. Robin

    Guest

    , Nov 3, 2007

  3. Robin

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "Robin" <> wrote in message
    news:8c5Xi.6861$...
    > Hi in my user accounts ASP.NET Machine A...has created a limited account,
    > is this normal procedure as I have just noticed it.
    > Any advice will be appreciated.

    That account was created by .Net Framework 1.1 when it was installed. The
    account only applies to Web sites that are MS .Net Web server sites. In
    addition to this, it only applies to .Net solutions on your computer that
    are Web solutions that will access a MS .Net Web server. The account is only
    used on .Net Web server solutions that your browser may access on a MS Web
    server site and nothing else or no other types of programs ruining on your
    computer.
    Mr. Arnold, Nov 4, 2007